Kosovan Quids in

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Achilles_Toe, Nov 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Absolutely astonishing and bloody disgraceful

2. Fcuking skiplickers, should have left them to the Serbs...
  3. Well as he's here on the fecking ponce from the welfare system, lets hope the scum bag flip flop gets taxed on it by the Commie government and deported
  4. He wouldn't have got nack-all if he had been smoked! Therein lies an answer . . .
  5. So, let me get this right ...

Six blokes (five of whom, at least) had weapons and were firing them :? and they were driving toward a building they must have known was guarded by armed Paras :?

well obviously! :eek:

So we bring him over, rebuild his face at taxpayers' expense, then give him Legal Aid to sue our own Government!!!!

And now we give £4.2 Million! :x nope, that makes me :x :x :x
  6. I had to deal with those fcukers when I worked for immigration a few years ago, my outrage meter blew after about 4 days
  7. How dare you all be so ignorant and racist.

Kosovo Albanians are the key to the UK and the wider EU's future security and economic prosperity.

It is HMG policy to bend over backwards to help Kosovo Albanians and meet each and everyone of their demands in order to ensure that they do not get uppity and scupper our future.

Without the goodwill and support of the Kosovo Albanians, the UK and the EU is doomed.
  8. The return of the leather jacket and greasy hair brigade...utterly disgusting.

I never have appreciated the British army more than on those February 2001 days when a 1PWRR Coy pulped those rioting scum with a very liberal dose of batton rounds from their HK69s...what a sight...
  9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator