Koreans Clone a Dog

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by shatners, Aug 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A fine looking snuppy!

2. But will they share this with their starving ex-compatriots in North Korea ?

3. Thats old news. I did it last year in my potting shed!

this was the only picture i go tbefore it chewed through my breezeblock wall and escpaed through the outer perimeter.

[​IMG]

4. Kaigogi on tap now.

:lol:

5. That is the most fcuked up dog I have ever seen. I hope someone put the poor thing out of its misery after they took the picture. I still feel guilty laughing at it.

6. the dull bit for that pic:

Sam is a 14-year-old pedigreed Chinese crested owned by Susie Lockheed of Santa Barbara, California. In June 2005, Sam won the "World's Ugliest Dog" title at the Sonoma-Marin Fair contest for the third consecutive year.

He's so ugly that even the judges recoiled when he was placed on the judging table . . . :lol:
    Unfortunately, Sam is suffering from a number of age-related ailments (congestive heart failure, lung and kidney problems) and will probably make no more public appearances, so he may have to cede his "World's Ugliest Dog" crown in next year's competition.

7. Getting back to Cloning:

Can't we concentrate our efforts on trying to clone humans, in particular Neve Cambell, Sienna Miller, Liz Hurley and many many others so there is enough to go round!

LOL

8. This is one of those scientific achievements that make you want to say: "Very impressive - but what's the point? Couldn't you be getting on with inventing nuclear fusion energy, eradicating malaria or building a US Air Force pilot with recognition skills? Nice dog, by the way..

9. I like the ugly dog thread better, been looking for a picture of Jakie Stallone.

10. Koreans cloning a dog is like a Scotsman cloning a fish supper.
    Never trust someone who eats dogs. Cannibals are OK - I've served with Fijians - but somebody who eats a dog is capable of anyhing.