Korean shootings in Oakland, L.A.

I note that the Korean chap who killed seven at a medical University in Oakland was a "One Goh"... how come I need an SA80 with 30 rounds on full?

Does this make him a Korea criminal ? :)

M

Mr_Tigger

He had 'one go'? I don't understand the bit about the SA80. In fact I don't understand the other bits too. Are you on crack?

Can I have some of what you are on please.

this is what happens when nutters get hold of guns and in America there seems to be plenty of both.

I note that the Korean chap who killed seven at a medical University in Oakland was a "One Goh"... how come I need an SA80 with 30 rounds on full?
NO WONDER YOU LOT WILL NEVER MAKE THE SGT's MESS! THE BLOKE'S NAME WAS ONE GOH... HE TOOK ONE GO TO GET SEVEN FOLKS. SO HOW COME I NEED TO USE 30 ROUNDS ON FULL AND, NO, I'M NOT A SEPTIC (BAD SHOT).

I'M GOING TO HAVE TO LIE DOWN... NURSE... PULL THE BLINDS.

NO WONDER YOU LOT WILL NEVER MAKE THE SGT's MESS! THE BLOKE'S NAME WAS ONE GOH... HE TOOK ONE GO TO GET SEVEN FOLKS. SO HOW COME I NEED TO USE 30 ROUNDS ON FULL AND, NO, I'M NOT A SEPTIC (BAD SHOT).

I'M GOING TO HAVE TO LIE DOWN... NURSE... PULL THE BLINDS.
Stop shouting.

Oh, and have you been into the diesel oil again?

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE

ND, has your missus got hold of your account? Because it sounds like she's posted a fucking bone post.

Sent from my brain using my ARRSE.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ND, has your missus got hold of your account? Because it sounds like she's posted a fucking bone post.

Sent from my brain using my ARRSE.
Leave N_D alone. He's actually a nice bloke and having a snooze on the sofa so I thought I'd look at what he was laughing at. No, he doesn't work in a sandwich shop. He's been muttering something about H&K Stanag magazines since about quarter to 10 and that JoeyDeacon should know better....