Korean executions

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Negligent-Discharge, Mar 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

I just read in the i newspaper that Kim Jong has had lots of senior officers executed - some by mortar.Apart from having the hapless officers running around like chickens ona range, how could this be done?

2. 'No trace' left after extreme executions in North Korea - Washington Times

3. I was going to suggest tying them over the muzzle a la Indian Mutiny, but you'd have to be quick.

The idea of a troop of ruperts running around a range whilst ORs do their APMT for the Korean TA bounty is worthy of a Youtube clip.

4. "The officer was placed at the aiming point of a mortar range, where an artillery shell exploded and blew him to pieces".

Well which was it Mortars or Artillery?

That is ****ing hilarious though, the crazy little bastard. Whats next execution by celebratory AK47 IDF??

Edited to add:

Would you really get a direct hit with an 82mm Mortar? and would it leave a pink mist or just spread you about a bit?

I think its BS!

5. vereshchagin-blowing_from_guns_in_british_india.jpg

bet they learned that trick from some evil colonialists.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Nice to see he's not psychotic...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Although with a few less generals to hang out with, maybe he's feeling a bit roonery right now?

• Like Like x 2
  8. So.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  9. What next, sharks with frikkin' laser beams?

• Like Like x 2
  10. fu2

fu2 LE

Why not run them through a minefield. If he makes it out the side he is innocent.

11. You're one of them there liberal types ain't ya boy

• Like Like x 1
  12. OT, but I had some of those Korean meatballs from the supermarket the other day. Only 50p and they're the dog's bollocks.

• Like Like x 9
  13. If he makes it out of the minefield then he is obviously protected by the Devil and should be burnt at the stake.

14. He 's trying too hard. They won't let him join the Evil Super Criminal and Dictator's Club with such brute force methods. Also you can't gloat over the victom just before they die...

"Excuse me yur Evil Dictatorship? A thousand apologies for interrupting your gloating."

"Yes Minion?"

"The Safety template says that you need to stand 600 metres away from the victim..."

Sound of Minion being tied up with intended victim.

In any case, you still can't beat the classic simplicity of the marble tiled swimming full of sharks (frickin' or otherwise, lasers are a bit geeky though).

[​IMG]

Rodney2q

15. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Could have tied the mortar shell to his ankle on a chain or summat before lobbing the shell down the tube?

• Like Like x 1