Kool Kats - the coolest characters seen on screen

NSP

LE
Perhaps a topic for another thread, but of that's the case why have they found burials is women with weapons? There's also a fair few Amazon style graves showing Scythian women with weapons and let's not forget Boudicca was happy to have a scrap. Imho women did fight, although perhaps not as often as men.
My experience through observations made outside pubs late on a Friday night is that women are far more lethal, vicious scrappers than men!

syrup

LE

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
My experience through observations made outside pubs late on a Friday night is that women are far more lethal, vicious scrappers than men!
We had interdepartmental hockey at Worthy Down. Our opponents included a number of the WRAC hockey team. I volunteered for goalkeeper cos I got helmet, mask, flak jacket, box, pads, etc. I was better protected than your average Felix.

Rest of the team ran away from contact.

I don’t know who the actor was who played John Cruickshank VC in this clip, but stiff upper lip, white polo neck woollen jersey and clipped accents are what wins wars chaps. Therefore said actor = uber cool.

Attachments

• 05794772-6E9F-406A-87D5-CDBBC2391696.jpeg
    05794772-6E9F-406A-87D5-CDBBC2391696.jpeg
    254.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Chef

LE
Villanelle. Cooler then the Arctic.

View attachment 565165
Having watched the first series, which was ok, then the second which wasn't, I'd say she's easy on the eye but relied entirely on luck to get the killings done.

So jammy tart but not cool.

Chocolate93

Old-Salt
Letty in fast and furious. She's amazing extremely pretty and smart.

Hugh grant for his mannerism on love actually and bridget Jones diary...

The rock dwayne Johnson and vin desiel, two brilliant lookers, vin is also a huge family guy and often does promotion videos and updates on social media genuinely nice person.

Latest Threads