Kool Kats - the coolest characters seen on screen

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I’ve no idea how he gets work.
There are so many talented actors about.
If you cut Bean, he doesn’t bleed. Sap oozes out.
He only got Sharpe because a McGann did his ankle in one of the first shoots

Yokel

LE
This. Dingerr wins.

What about this guy? Esmond Knight was serving aboard HMS Prince of Wales when she was in action against the Bismarck in the Denmark Strait. He suffered injuries to his eyes when PoW was hit, leading to him being invalided.

He later played the Captain of Prince of Wales in the film Sink The Bismarck.

riksavage

Old-Salt
smiley.jpg
Imposter!

Attachments

• 50AAA7AF-B1BC-4CB5-BCBA-6CD32D696DE6.jpeg
    50AAA7AF-B1BC-4CB5-BCBA-6CD32D696DE6.jpeg
    605.8 KB · Views: 11

exsniffer

Old-Salt
Apparently the cast of Game of Thrones series one spoke with Northern accents because Bean refused to speak anything but his ‘Sheffield dialect’. All the other actors were largely unknowns so had to adapt!
Well fancy that, Someone playing the warden of the north with a northern accent who wants all the others playing northerners to speak with northern accents.

Tony Montana
D57FA2A5-1F24-4874-83AE-FFA35ABE4D48.jpeg

Archibald Cunningham, " Won't be the first bastard born in Scotland".....Class.

Last edited:
Lagertha, the coolest (and most stunning) of all the vikings.
View attachment 550020
Naw, grips my shit...******* shield maidens my arrse....war in those days was brute strength and savagery ( don't suppose much has changed) not many Doris's would have been able, the Vikings who colonised the Faroes didn't even take any, they picked up some slappers from Sunderland and Aberdeen on the way.

NSP

LE
The sensei (Alessandro Nivola) in The Art of Self-Defence. Totally and utterly Radio Rental and murderous but really rather cool.

riksavage

Old-Salt
This chap deserves a mention. He’s handed out a few classic arse kickings in a very understated style. Started as a comedian before transitioning to serious roles.
D3DD7748-10E7-495D-A776-AE73619E574B.jpeg

Latest Threads