Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Kool Kats - the coolest characters seen on screen

NSP

LE
Yet another "What's your...?" thread to go alongside "What film/TV have you just watch," "What do you see all the time" and sundry others. This time the coolest dudes and dudettes to grace the screen, big or small.

For me it's got to be Mr. Longbaugh (Benicio del Toro) in "The Way of the Gun" and, more recently, Proctor's taciturn, bespectacled unassuming-looking "business manager" in Banshee, Clay Burton (Matthew Rauch).

He is one seriously nasty, efficient deliverer of unspeakable violence who looks like a butter-wouldn't-melt damp lettuce, that guy!

In your own time...

Caveat: I thought I'd seen a thread on, or near, this topic some years ago but a thorough Jarroding turned up no hits.

Last edited:
Cooler than penguins flip-flops
iu

Henry Fonda in 12 Angry Men. A simple shot, but outstanding film that required the actors to deliver it and they don’t disappoint.

Everyone wants to be as calm and clever as Fonda - As cool as icecubes in a fridge in the arctic.