Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Kodi/Exodus streaming apps

I've got a firestick.
Got the downloader and installed droidbuddy. Can't get any further than that?

Anything that I can view sky sports on?

Try Es file explorer via play store then getfilelinked.com also check YouTube for consistent updates.

We’ve got it on Android tv box & works fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tried it, way too many ads, offers nothing over showbox or moviehd (unless you like hindi or other foreign language films)

Look for a cracked version. No ads. I'm using it for live TV, and it seems decent.

Be careful with ShowBox, VPN or not. Various Reddit groups surmise that the current one is a "Fed Release", after the original one got taken out. Dunno how much/if any truth there is in that.

Look for a cracked version. No ads. I'm using it for live TV, and it seems decent.

Be careful with ShowBox, VPN or not. Various Reddit groups surmise that the current one is a "Fed Release", after the original one got taken out. Dunno how much/if any truth there is in that.
Have you tried tv tap apk, file linked is getting updated regularly too.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Have you tried tv tap apk, file linked is getting updated regularly too.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Yep, have it on my Android TV box. I've noticed that the picture quality is a bit meh at times, but the streams are more stable, I suspect due to the lower bit rate.

Another one worth a look is elMubashir. Watched a couple of things on Discovery Turbo last night, and it was flawlwss, with excellent image & sound.

Last edited:
Yep, have it on my Android TV box. I've noticed that the picture quality is a bit meh at times, but the streams are more stable, I suspect due to the lower bit rate.

Another one worth a look is elMubashir. Watched a couple of things on Discovery Turbo last night, and it was flawlwss, with excellent image & sound.

Will take a look although I prefer the movie apks to tv ones.

I see RC5 got released although I’ve got Leah & Krypton still on android tv box & tablet respectively so not changing unless required to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've ditched Kodi altogether. LiveNet TV, Redbox, TV Tap and Cyberflix are all Android apps and work just dandy. Kodi kept wetting the bed, and it wasn't due to lack of grunt on my end: octa core Android TV box with 4GB RAM.

Top Tip: if there's a match on, don't pick Sky Sports. Go for NBCSN, SportsNet Ontario or BeIN 11 (featuring Fat Andy Gray & HairyHands, formerly of Sky)

I can afford a full Sky subscription, but I think they're taking the piss. Anyway, going the Android route is technically very interesting.

I also have two REALLY old Samsung tablets, both running custom ROMs (Cyanogenmod) and the aforementioned apps. I also signed up to IPVanish, a VPN app. Couple of days later, they sent me an email, asking me to give a review on TrustPilot. Fair enough, it seems to work, DNS leak test was OK so I gave a very short, positive review.

Boom! Thanks for the review, have a free YEAR on us!

I've ditched Kodi altogether. LiveNet TV, Redbox, TV Tap and Cyberflix are all Android apps and work just dandy. Kodi kept wetting the bed, and it wasn't due to lack of grunt on my end: octa core Android TV box with 4GB RAM.

Top Tip: if there's a match on, don't pick Sky Sports. Go for NBCSN, SportsNet Ontario or BeIN 11 (featuring Fat Andy Gray & HairyHands, formerly of Sky)

I can afford a full Sky subscription, but I think they're taking the piss. Anyway, going the Android route is technically very interesting.

I also have two REALLY old Samsung tablets, both running custom ROMs (Cyanogenmod) and the aforementioned apps. I also signed up to IPVanish, a VPN app. Couple of days later, they sent me an email, asking me to give a review on TrustPilot. Fair enough, it seems to work, DNS leak test was OK so I gave a very short, positive review.

Boom! Thanks for the review, have a free YEAR on us!

I’ve noticed 18.2 Leia update is still having periodical teething problems, I monitor via Twitter what’s going on. 0A is still happy with GoT & American Gods

Also using Android Apps (F1 etc) however despite upgrading the internet to fibre the sources still slow from the servers occasionally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Running kodi leia 18.9 platform and express VPN on firestick and had no problems, apps Exodus redux and The Crew. I installed a newer app Xanax which replaces my previous apps. Prior to upgrading leia from 18.0 to 18.9 I always put a fresh install rather than an upgrade I find that Kodi works better, All premier Sports streams work as well usually. just a bit of info for newer streaming fans.