Knox Guilty

#2
All that time learning Italian and that acting for nought. I'm sure the bull dykes will enjoy it though.
 

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
#4
She had a good future in porn, for sure. Shame we'll now never see it, unless a couple of clips are leaked out of jail.
 
#7
Stand by for endless appeals!
 
#8
I'm hearing via the news that Foxy Knoxy will be spending her 26 years in solitary confinement . I'm just curious how a sex crazed nympho will be able to amuse herself in that situation :?
 
#10
countymounty said:
Spanny said:
I'm hearing via the news that Foxy Knoxy will be spending her 26 years in solitary confinement . I'm just curious how a sex crazed nympho will be able to amuse herself in that situation :?
THINK!!!
Got it! Tiddlywinks! I claim my £5.
 
#13
countymounty said:
Barkers said:
countymounty said:
Spanny said:
I'm hearing via the news that Foxy Knoxy will be spending her 26 years in solitary confinement . I'm just curious how a sex crazed nympho will be able to amuse herself in that situation :?
THINK!!!
Got it! Tiddlywinks! I claim my £5.
You got it in one,but who gets the Tiddly?
He gets it in one; she'll be getting it in all three...
 
#14
TheMinister said:
countymounty said:
Barkers said:
countymounty said:
Spanny said:
I'm hearing via the news that Foxy Knoxy will be spending her 26 years in solitary confinement . I'm just curious how a sex crazed nympho will be able to amuse herself in that situation :?
THINK!!!
Got it! Tiddlywinks! I claim my £5.
You got it in one,but who gets the Tiddly?
He gets it in one; she'll be getting it in all three...
Going to be an awful lot of prison officers volunteering for "EXTRA DUTIES"
 

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
#15
Stand by for mahoosive US Government intervention under the radar coupled with the fact that in the UK or US the case would have had trouble getting to court on the grounds that the prosecution case was written by the editorial staff of Forum magazine.

"Dear Forum, Am I the only one who has ever thrapped their man in a boat whilst fantsising about stabbing my flatmate in the throat as I was being done up the back eye by an African Romeo whilst my boyfriends filmed it and squirted on my comely udders?"
 
#16
In all seriousness, I really don't see how they managed to get themselves convicted. Do they not have 'beyond reasonable doubt' in Italy? Looks like they prob. did it, but there's no real proof, and a lot of BS "evidence" they did it.
 
#17
TheMinister said:
In all seriousness, I really don't see how they managed to get themselves convicted. Do they not have 'beyond reasonable doubt' in Italy? Looks like they prob. did it, but there's no real proof, and a lot of BS "evidence" they did it.
Hmmm well apart from DNA evidence on the murder weapon ?
 
#18
maninblack said:
Stand by for mahoosive US Government intervention under the radar coupled with the fact that in the UK or US the case would have had trouble getting to court on the grounds that the prosecution case was written by the editorial staff of Forum magazine.

"Dear Forum, Am I the only one who has ever thrapped their man in a boat whilst fantsising about stabbing my flatmate in the throat as I was being done up the back eye by an African Romeo whilst my boyfriends filmed it and squirted on my comely udders?"
Take a look at some cases in the U.S.A. where people have been put to death because the State in which they live can't or won't admit they may be wrong,at least in Italy and the U.K. your still alive and able to prove your innocence if things go wrong,a pardon to a dead man means he's still dead! No system is perfect,don't criticize other systems unless yours is perfect.
 
#19
countymounty said:
maninblack said:
Stand by for mahoosive US Government intervention under the radar coupled with the fact that in the UK or US the case would have had trouble getting to court on the grounds that the prosecution case was written by the editorial staff of Forum magazine.

"Dear Forum, Am I the only one who has ever thrapped their man in a boat whilst fantsising about stabbing my flatmate in the throat as I was being done up the back eye by an African Romeo whilst my boyfriends filmed it and squirted on my comely udders?"
Take a look at some cases in the U.S.A. where people have been put to death because the State in which they live can't or won't admit they may be wrong,at least in Italy and the U.K. your still alive and able to prove your innocence if things go wrong,a pardon to a dead man means he's still dead! No system is perfect,don't criticize other systems unless yours is perfect.
Er....maninblack, you couldn't post that whole article...could you? :p
 
#20
maninblack said:
........

"Dear Forum, Am I the only one who has ever thrapped their man in a boat whilst fantsising about stabbing my flatmate in the throat as I was being done up the back eye by an African Romeo whilst my boyfriends filmed it and squirted on my comely udders?"
...er, ...no you're not actually. I sometimes work with people from the Royal Signals and you should hear the sh1te they get up to at the weekends!...
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top