KNOWN ISSUE - Chatroom and Firefox 2

There is a known issue with Firefox 2 and the Chatroom:

Symptom: If you log in to the chatroom having previously logged out then you may not be able to see anyone else in there despite the fact they can see you.

Cure: This can be cured by clearing your private data using the keys [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[Del] pressed together and then clearing your cache.

More details - if anyone is interested!

Do it anytime you are in FF - optionally on the menu bar: Tools>Clear Private Data

You must be joking - there are links to it all over the place:

/images/chat.JPG

Bad CO said:
Do it anytime you are in FF - optionally on the menu bar: Tools>Clear Private Data
:roll: I think Moody meant the above BCO.

When Moody logs in, she can't see us, there is a long delay on log out and Moodwa is using IE.

Can you send me a screenshot of what happens? Also details of your browser...

For IE - try "Tools>Internet Options>Delete Files"

Moody,
please describe what happens when you click the link that says 'Chat'#

As much detail as possible would be useful

I enter the chatroom, but it just shows as me only logged into the room. I can make a post and others can see it but i cant see them or anything they post.

Thats exactly the problem I had earlier with FF. Minxy tells me you have cleared your cookies and files which were my two best suggestions! Its always worth rebooting your computer .....

Bad CO said:
Thats exactly the problem I had earlier with FF. Minxy tells me you have cleared your cookies and files which were my two best suggestions! Its always worth rebooting your computer .....
Are you the IT manager in my office?

Will try it, but if it doesn't work you are in for a spanking senor.