Know Your Enemy! [Printable!]

#1
Yes I know it should have gone to the 'Tinternetz Pix and Much Lolzz!11!' thread... ;)



Print one off for your workspace, folks - and remember to stay alert...

Irony - like 'coppery'...but with iron...
 
#5
Whichever arrsehole thought that one up is doing people in purple no good by including MOD-like logo.

Please junk this .... and you're a moderator ??. Shame on you
 
#7
whiffler said:
Whichever arrsehole thought that one up is doing people in purple no good by including MOD-like logo.

Please junk this .... and you're a moderator ??. Shame on you
Hmm...read the small teensy-weeny writing at the bottom, you patronising little sh!t.

Or stay the fcuk out of the NAAFI. Dickhead.
 
#8
Or could I now be the subject of my very own...?



I'll be in the corner on the edge of my seat.

Note for anyone else who has knees that jerk uncontrollably:

Irony said:
a. a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.
b. (esp. in contemporary writing) a manner of organizing a work so as to give full expression to contradictory or complementary impulses, attitudes, etc., esp. as a means of indicating detachment from a subject, theme, or emotion.
Take it to PM if you must. Is this the NAAFI or what?
 
#9
Proximo said:
whiffler said:
Whichever arrsehole thought that one up is doing people in purple no good by including MOD-like logo.

Please junk this .... and you're a moderator ??. Shame on you
Hmm...read the small teensy-weeny writing at the bottom, you patronising little sh!t.

Or stay the fcuk out of the NAAFI. Dickhead.
Irony - well understood by those who want to make mischief out of everything. And who are quite able to crop the poster.

Stick your own name and address on it if it's so fcuking clever, not the corporate logo. Patronisising you say ... you know what patronising is, don't you?.
 

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
#10
Shame Shame Shame on you whiffler. Get a fcuking sense of humour.
 
#11
whiffler said:
by including MOD-like logo.
I agree, it's absolutly disgusting that anyone could consider using such a downright terrible and misleading thing as a MOD-like logo. No good can come of it, just how low can a person stoop, MOD-like logo's are such a bad reflection of the purple types, nice poster by the way, printing one up now.... :)
 

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
#14
Look some of the stuff in here is really quite nasty. If you are easily offended - DO NOT ENTER.

I am sure I have seen that somewhere before.
 
#15
B_AND_T said:
Look some of the stuff in here is really quite nasty. If you are easily offended - DO NOT ENTER.
Which is precisely the part a journo from a sh*t sheet will leave out of their piece.
 
#17
Yes - but the word 'Muslim' has been invoked.

This means that my internetz will explode and journalists will lose all sense of proportion, printing all manner of crazy rubbish for no reason. This is because journalists are all incredibly dim (not bright and articulate) and cannot perceive irony. Like Americans.

I feel better for having been warned in such a fashion and will seek to do much better next time.

Thanks for coming everyone - now back to your lives please!
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top