Know who said we would never fight a country again.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by mattyw, May 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. mattyw

mattyw Old-Salt Reviewer

2. Doesnt say the US are going to go to war, says their military commanders are to coordinate closely with their Republic of Korea counterparts to ensure readiness and to deter future aggression.

US wont go to war with a nuclear power.
  3. Korea just asks for it 'yin jon ping pong tin' or whatever the leader of korea is called i always think of from the film 'Team America!'

But they do marchs with nukes and tanks i guess they want some pay back for the Hiroshima bomb.

But i think in future something is gunna kick off with korea ...crazy japs
  4. Korea, a little known suburb of Hiroshima.
  5. Level 3 Literacy? I suggest a re-sit.

Have a peek at an atlas while you're near the bookshelf, too.
  6. China, Japan, Korea same thing
  7. I do wish the Care in the Community nurses wouldn't leave their patients unattended with a head wand and keyboard.

8. Utter fool. Go look at your history books.
  9. As if we needed more proof that Nu-Liarbours educayshun policies have failed a generation!
  10. Good luck with the Int Corps application! :?
  11. haha
  12. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

I have read some history books but thought that the war between North and South Korea was never ended, they just reached a truce.

Maybe after a fifty-or-so year break they think one can 'win' this time?
  13. Straight in, no interview required.
  14. mattyw

mattyw Old-Salt Reviewer

um ww2 china was on are side. korean war japan was on are side but china and north korea was not.
    you utter fool
  15. One of the most frightening lectures on my JSC included a section about the military capabilities of N Korea. Chatham House Rules applied so can't disclose any more here.

Suffice to say this capability & the absolute fanatical love for their country felt by Koreans both North & South of the border means it is a very unwise nation which takes them on. Having worked out there these guys are seriously nails...