Know any Al-Quaeda personally???

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by captaincalamity, Mar 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does this mean no more posts here on Arrse from serving members.... which Gauleiter thought this one up then?
  2. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Done to death on here at the time, try a search.
  3. wow thats interesting

so anyway does anyone have some top secret missions they are going on soon.
    If so where to?
  4. Im going on Op Gloss, it involves me glossing the kitchen door and the frame, and if its not done by tomorrow, all hell will break loose and i will be backsquaded to the shitehouse.
  5. I have - it involves keeping the cigars I smoke secret from my GF as I am a non-smoker, very high risk and very scarey stuff. :wink:
  6. I did Op Gloss last year. Very messy especially when the dog wagged his tail......ooops I've said too much.!
  7. so who's going to rescue pvt Golden when the jehadi's come for him :?
  8. Well thats it then, lets see the enemy counter those little opperations
  9. Capt Sir Alan McIlwraith DSO etc etc - of whom Mike Jackson spoke so highly (allegedly).
  10. This time tomorrow, I'll be on the plane.

Taking an eighth off the bottom of the door.
  11. Op Gloss phase one complete, that should keep the powers that be happy for a while.

Now onto Op Bathroom ceiling....
  12. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Heard the Shock Army has reformed. Me and Harry Palmer will sneak in undercover of the Easter celebrations to report back the following week.
  13. I have a external survey for you. Mind you need to ask permission before answering.

1) Which number do you like most?

This is highly classified information so watch out.
  14. Operational Guidance for DCPW

There are several techniques experienced operators have used to accomplish this mission. Some have purchased a dog. Dogs require walks. If the are not walked they will extract their revenge inside the house. Make sure you get a fit dog able to withstand the rigours of a walk long enough to acomplish the mission. If agent GF resists frequent long walks do not walk the dog for a day. One stained carpet will have her encouraging the long walks.