Knock knee, will it be an issue at medical?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Pingu12, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have minor, only slightly noticeable knock knee on my right leg (knock knee is where your knee bends in more than it should, kinda makes your knee look a bit like its buckled).
    However, it has NEVER caused me any pain or discomfort, and I have mever recieved any injuries as a result of it. I can run, swim, walk, carry heavy loads etc perfectly fine. I just wanted to know whether it will be an issue during my medical at ADSC, if it's spotted? It's never been medically diagnosed but I'm pretty sure I have it

2. I'm one of those who would cheerfully slap the types on here who give potential recruits an electronic beasting, but given this and your previous about growths on your goolies (I paraphrase) you're either a walking medical disaster, a hypochondriac or a wah-merchant.

3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

if you cant get your feet together its a fail

4. Haha, I don't blame you for thinking that.
    But other than this and that growth down below (which I've just checked up on and it seems to have shrunk, almost completely gone at that), I have nothing else wrong with me to my knowledge. My RG8 came back ok so it can't be all that bad haha

5. I can put my feet together fine

6. Just stop posting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.