Knobs over 30 wearing hair gel

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ugly, Sep 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

What is it with the cunts blatantly over 30 years old with grooming products in their hair? FFS grow up! You'll be bald soon!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
  2. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

hermers probably.

when you get to a certain age the gel is not to wow prospective conquests be it cock or clunge but to hold the hair on and stop you being a miserable bald git. :)
  3. The slicked back centre parting makes my knob look bigger.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. And those with fkin ponytails too, there's a guy at my station with both "product" and a ponytail and must be in his 50s at least, got all the "City" gear on as well!!
  5. Fuck off, you can't write us off at 30 and my grandad used to wear Bryl Creme when he was 70 and he was nails until the big C got him.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. 43 here, and a fuller head of hair is hard to find, except it's still a Nº2.

And alarmingly pink at the front until it's grown out a bit
  7. mqdefault.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  8. I'm 44 and covered in thick hair. I carry a hair donor card in the event of my expiration in a boudoir of hair loving woman. If there were a hair transfusion service, I would be there hairy poster boy. Baldies, come worship me. I am the God of hair. Bwahahahaha!!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. On my screen there is an ad next to your post asking if your hair is falling out! If it's there when I get to work this morning I'll get a screen shot. Pure irony!
  10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Well I'm hardly bald despite being fucked up if not ancient although I am the silver fox! I have more hair on my napper now than some of the lads I joined juniors with had then!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
  11. That maybe, but you get to be abused by the doorstaff at your local ;-)

How is Sebastian these days?
    • Like Like x 2
  12. 45, got silver highlights but all still there. My ears and nose are catching up fast though.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Bastard
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I took the approache of going grey go shorter, I currently sport a number one all over, helps with my silverback simmeon looks!
  15. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

an old workplace started calling be badger due to the grey and the fact that I was vicious when cornered. I was 33 :)

43 now - whiter on top but you can tell when the sides are kept cut right down. haven't used wax/gel since I learned to cut my own hair aged 26 or so and didn't need it nay more. hairdressers never cut off as much as you wanted to ensure you had to come back sooner - cnuts.