Knobs I'm forced to know

ACAB

LE
We've just been for a meal with my daughter and her other half, Louis.

During the meal my wife and daughter went outside for a smoke ... and then it happened ... Louis tried to convince me that Corbyn wasn't a terrorist supporting cock sucker. I replied that, yes, yes, he was and more. I had the spectacle of someone in there late 20's tell me that I was mistaken. I replied that no, no I was not , but I failed to convince him. £170 wasted.

Whining Civvy

War Hero
It's Christmas, realising that your rarely-seen relatives are a bunch of dicks is quite the norm, don't feel like you're a special case.

Not quite in the same league, I just had a heated discussion with my better half, who apparently does not see the necessity for beer at Christmas ffs. Good grief. The in-laws aren't even here yet.

It's Christmas, realising that your rarely-seen relatives are a bunch of dicks is quite the norm, don't feel like you're a special case.

Not quite in the same league, I just had a heated discussion with my better half, who apparently does not see the necessity for beer at Christmas ffs. Good grief. The in-laws aren't even here yet.
Tell her you don't see the need for her at Christmass and to fcuk off to the in-laws if that's how she feels. If she did go she'd be back, she wouldn't stay away because it would kill her seeing you happy.

During the meal my wife and daughter went outside for a smoke ... and then it happened ... Louis tried to convince me that Corbyn wasn't a terrorist supporting cock sucker. I replied that, yes, yes, he was and more. I had the spectacle of someone in there late 20's tell me that I was mistaken. I replied that no, no I was not , but I failed to convince him. £170 wasted.
Well, in fairness, Louis is right. He’s not a Terrorist supporting cock sucker.

He’s a Terrorist supporting pig fcuker.

Christ, his girlfriend can’t even put her fcuking shoes on.

In fact, why are you wasting my time thinking about the useless pair of cnuts? A sentiment you probably shared WRT Louis. And WTF is wrong with Lewis?

The ghost of Christmas Past was sat on my shoulder chuckling away as I read this. Oooooh, how familiar, us bad army and police types simply misunderstand perfectly good well intentioned people.

In fact, why are you wasting my time thinking about the useless pair of cnuts? A sentiment you probably shared WRT Louis. And WTF is wrong with Lewis?
Louis, obviously the product of a 'new university' (old polytechnic) educated couple in the 1990's who named him to clearly signal their upwardly mobile social ambitions, and yet they obviously voted Lib Dem - allowing their spawn to slip into Labour's slimy grip.

Just so that there is no confusion and people do not call the poor chap Lewis, after the character played by Kevin Whately:

Your lady is not civilized. Nowt wrong with a bottle or two of Old Speckled Hen to make the company more bearable. :mrgreen: 8)

If beer isn’t necessary at Christmas - neither are Christmas trees and St Nick!

And if my daughters other half dare speak to me in Public ( with the exception of ‘ I’ll get this Round sir’) then he should be slapped harder than that commie terrorist asslicker got in the election!

You missed the opportunity to nail the little left wing mother @@cker whilst the women folk were having a smoke

Couldn't you have "had a seizure" & unintentionally stabbed him in the eye with your dessert fork?

Come on matey - bloody well improvise...

Oh & it's their, not there.
1 tongue.gif

Whining Civvy

War Hero
Tell her you don't see the need for her at Christmass and to fcuk off to the in-laws if that's how she feels. If she did go she'd be back, she wouldn't stay away because it would kill her seeing you happy.
No, I'd have to do the cooking myself then. Besides, an angry silent wife is still a silent wife.

Whining Civvy

War Hero
I'm not sure "killing our opponents without regret" is quite the same as "getting on just fine"...
We used to be able to stick their heads up outside our houses, too. These days we have to silently tolerate their idiotic opinions. Not quite the same, is it.

D

Deleted 24582

Priceless!
But what If you don’t hate your in-laws?

We used to be able to stick their heads up outside our houses, too. These days we have to silently tolerate their idiotic opinions. Not quite the same, is it.
That's what you get for embracing new-fangled religions. Back in my day, sacrificing an objectionable neighbour was positively encouraged in the YBPA (Young Britons' Pagan Association).

Table full of cutlery and you didn't stab him in the face with a salad fork.

You soft gheyer cunt.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G The NAAFI Bar 82
G The NAAFI Bar 6
ugly The NAAFI Bar 122

Latest Threads