Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Personalised number plates

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This made me smile and contemptuous in equal measure- seen today in the carpark opposite Didcot Parkway railway station. On the face of it a tidy little Range Rover with a private plate. fair enough.
image.jpeg
Then I noticed a big sign in the windscreen and being a nosy bastard had a butchers. The driver has obviously had a succession of parking fines due to the 'S' on their number plate- which is supposed to be (and the owner insists is) a '5'.
image.jpeg

So not an 'S' then? Nope, definitely a '5'. Er...
image.jpeg

I liked the order not to issue any further tickets despite the number plate being blatantly and obviously wrong. Cheeky vain twat.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I thought you were making lists then. I was about to take your face off by using harsh fonts.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
"Look at me" vanity item for twats with more money than sense.
The noisy neighbours have got them. Not that you can make them out through the eggs and old yoghurts the Magic Fairy Princess puts on their cars during the night.

They might have rumbled who it is, but until the bobbies knock, I know naaathink.

I don't give a fuck about other peoples personalised number plates. They really don't affect my journey by road times.

I think the owner would beg to differ, and three exclamation marks after the assertion that 'it is the number '5'!!!'
Mean that he / she is obviously correct.
It is a '5', just one that has been rounded off.
Well providing he get's a £S00 fine then, that'll be OK then.

The noisy neighbours have got them. Not that you can make them out through the eggs and old yoghurts the Magic Fairy Princess puts on their cars during the night.

They might have rumbled who it is, but until the bobbies knock, I know naaathink.
And you can blame it on the drugs and point the rozzers at the evil doctor wot prescribed them. Bonus points if the quack is a Johnny Foreigner?.

And you can blame it on the drugs and point the rozzers at the evil doctor wot prescribed them. Bonus points if the quack is a Johnny Foreigner?.
How the fuck did a number plate get to evil doctors, drugs and Johnny Foreigner? Are you a Daily Mail reporter?

Kirkz

LE

The twat needs ticketing for having the letters and numbers incorrectly spaced.

Last edited:
its not like the thick cunt should know better-

19/07/2016 Pass
Mileage
65428 miles
Mileage Notes
  • The mileage recorded at this MOT is above average for a vehicle of this age. (Average mileage of 54800)
Advisory Notices
  • Offside rear tyre worn close to the legal limit (4.1.e.1)
28/07/2015 Pass
Mileage
55902 miles
Advisory Notices
  • Rear brake disc worn, pitted or scored, but not seriously weakened (3.5.1i)
  • Rear brake pad(s) wearing thin (3.5.1g)
09/09/2014 Pass
Mileage
45545 miles
09/09/2014 Fail
Mileage
45545 miles
Refusal Notices
  • Front registration plate character(s) not correctly formed (6.3.4b)
  • Rear registration plate character(s) not correctly formed (6.3.4b)
  • Front registration plate character(s) laid out in an incorrect format (6.3.4f)
  • Rear registration plate character(s) laid out in an incorrect format (6.3.4f)

How the **** did a number plate get to evil doctors, drugs and Johnny Foreigner? Are you a Daily Mail reporter?
NAAFI Bar.

Durrrr.

Latest Threads