Knob Jockey!

I've just received this message from a brave contributor, apparently with a persona created purely to send this message, thats big that is!

gea6526il said:
Can you please remove yourself from the gene pool? Preferably in the most painful and agonizing way possible? Retard Die painfully okay? Prefearbly by getting crushed to death in a garbage compactor, or by getting your cranium smashed in. STFU s_ithead, before you get your head kicked in.
Bring it on!

Ahhh Christmas cheer, love it.

I've just received this message from a brave contributor, apparently with a persona created purely to send this message, thats big that is!

Bring it on!
Nicely worded, but a tad too americanised for my liking. String him up by his knackers while you give him a lecture on the proper use of English

Internet Hardmen............don't you just love them !

It's nice to be appreciated

Well, it makes a change from sending cheesy christmas cards. Maybe he was just bored and lonely. I can see why he's lonely too.

As it appears that your answer to his(?) question is 'No'. Please keep us apprised of his next move. If he hasn't got one then it seems a pointless message.

Typo edit.

Is it from she who casts no shadow?

peace on earth and goodwill to all men ha ha ha ha ha ha

Bring it on!

No foreplay, You tore off the duct tape without warning it, you didn't call and you didn't send it flowers. What do you expect?