knightmares

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Chris_2oo6, Dec 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. lately, ive been having fcuking knightmares about IDF attacks

and they scare the shit out of me, i can count at least 10 dreams in the past month

i know its because of the summer i spent taking cover from incoming..is there anything you can take to stop gettin fcuked up dreams???

or do you reckon i should see someone about it.

cheers.

2. I shoudn't worry about it mate, the Golani Brigade are unlikely to attack Tidworth.

3. lol i know

but i wake up flapping like ****.. heart going 10 a dozen

happening too often for my liking

4. Sounds like the onset of PTSD. See someone. The longer you leave it the harder it will be to overcome.

5. I agree with Bossdog, and not wishing to be alarmist you need to get on board this sooner rather than later or you may find your self in a downward spiral.

Either that or work nights :D

6. Edit: After I read your other posts and saw you are now strating to big it up after only just leaving training I might wonder if you are now bigging it up??

7. course im not... genuine post

didnt think anything of them at first but theyre happening more frequently than ever now

i passed out in april

8. Chris the only advise I have is report sick and tell the doc. Possibly go see a CPN direct.

Not interested in any waltyness or not, nor any war stories.

Go to the Medcen and they will sort you out.

Failing that start with the Padre. He can help you out and direct you to the right places.

9. yeah ive got the welfare officers number here im thinking of giving him a bell.

10. TOTALLY AGREE And don't let anyone fob you off with any short answers. With the new NHS directive dealing with Service Related Mental health problems and NIGHMARES can be a start, you WILL get priority treatment from the start of next month
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=83913.html
    From the NHS own pages, along with contact details of the BOSS.

For gods sake don't worry about it, but don't sit on it either!
    Respect