Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

'Knightmare Live' - adult version of classic 1980s TV show

jim30

LE
I had a cracking night out this evening at 'knightmare live' - a tv show from the 1980s that really kicked off the use of computer graphics. Many adults of a certain age will recall watching a blinded child wander around, guided by podgy friends to almost certain doom, whilst you screamed at the TV and their stupidity.

Well the show is back, and done as an 'adult' version of the show with lots of in jokes and some very adult and silly humour. If you like that sort of thing then its a very god hour of your time to participate and die an untimely death on your quest (randomly chosen from artifacts acquired from the audience - tonights was some lube gel)...

Knightmare Live
35628647_10155209972846511_825521052485419008_n.jpg

Did any team ever complete the quest? I can't remember anyone lasting more than about twenty minutes on CITV.

Never remember anyone completing it ever, but some survived a few shows

Just checked, apparently only 8 teams gave ever won. That's loads more than I thought

Last edited:
Doogy rev...

I have just been reading up on The Adventure game and I didn't realise that Moira Stuart got he break in television because of that show.

Douglas Adams was asked to write it but he was too busy writing the television version of Hitchhikers.

Also, it was Kenny Baker who was inside the Aspidistra column so R2D2 was also a plant.

Gronda Gronda!

Last edited:
I'm so lucky to have spent the 1980's away from the UK in uniform with BFBS providing such quality entertainment!
No really!