• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Knighthood on Face Book

That link is weird.

The page didn't seem to load .... with the blue shading up and down the URL like a "whore's drawers". :omg:

Yet my "history" shows I have loaded that page 18 times.

Apologies for my ignorance of technical terminology. :oops:

Count.Dracule said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Count.Dracule said:
To your question of do i live with my mother, ah bless no..I joined the JLRRE in Sep 1987 and am still serving in the RE..in tidders :D
Crow
Cnut :x

You will find talking to any sapper that was at JLRRE, we where fondly known as FREDs, for the benifit of you "The Lord FlashKnob" that stands for "Future Royal Engineer Disaster"

So shove the "Crow" up your own in indignant Arrse :x
Go on count, hit him with you PLUS 9 mace and use your Paladin.

Count.Dracule said:
gawanga said:
Count.Dracule said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Count.Dracule said:
To your question of do i live with my mother, ah bless no..I joined the JLRRE in Sep 1987 and am still serving in the RE..in tidders :D
Crow

You will find talking to any sapper that was at JLRRE, we where fondly known as FREDs, for the benifit of you "The Lord FlashKnob" that stands for "Future Royal Engineer Disaster"

Cheers i will :threaten: :shakefist: and :relax: ... :salut: to Gawanga
Thick as fucking mince.

gawanga said:
Count.Dracule said:
gawanga said:
Count.Dracule said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Count.Dracule said:
Crow

Cheers i will :threaten: :shakefist: and :relax: ... :salut: to Gawanga
Thick as fucking mince.
Ah come on, below the belt!! I is not fick as mince :D

Oh where we talking about The Lord FlashKnob, er er I mean Cnut. :D

Count.Dracule said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Do you live with your mum? I may appear a tad square to you, however it is a game that i cant be arrsed to recruit the hard way on the knighthood forums, or maybe my message came across a little juvenile....

Chocolate frog! :D

Latest Threads