Knighthood for Beckham?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by nips, Nov 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A load of W**k.
  2. Tw@t
  3. Though he does do a fair bit for charity.
  4. He's a knob and his wife will never be a LADY, she needs a good scoff down her neck.
  5. I wish the media would stop talking about it - it should be so far beyond the realms of possibility that it doesn't warrant coverage. Imagine the nightmare if it gets so much publicity that it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
  6. Is it 1st April?
  7. Ohhhhhh, Christ!

And spot the obligatory sick kiddie. Couldn't he find a black one, like Madonna?
  8. If he carries on his charity work for the next 30 years, maybe. He certainly hasn't done enough yet. This could easily be part of Bliar's 'Going out on a high' strategy, it's the sort of vacuous publicity stunt that has become a mark of this government :x .
  9. Well she was called "Posh Spice"!
  10. No , Its way too early and he is too young for a Knighthood, give another 20 years of charity work maybe.

the way i see it, he doesnt need a knighthood, he is minted and has own house wife, kids and more foreign holidays than you and I can have in a lifetime , what more do you want ?
  11. I thought you had to actually succeed in something to go forward for a Knighthood? I suppose he has been successful in being the losing captain on every occasion when it was important. Chav culture pushed by a chav loving Govnt.

Jade the fat slag will be up for an honoury degree next......
  12. What exactly has he done that warrants a Knighthood...seriously???
  13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

He will probably get it just to continue the mockery this gubment seems to want to make of the 'honours' system.
  14. Exactly. Takes the fcuking p1ss :evil: