Knight Rider Movie

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by the_matelot, Sep 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, I know that the movie is in pre-production and isn't due to be released until 2008, but if the image of the car below (which is a Koenigsegg) is what KITT is going to look like, it's going to be a good movie!! :D

Attached Files:

2. It looks like a Koni'

But are they going to massacre it with that steering wheel and camp voice.

Or more exactly is it going to have the annoying tom-tom woman correcting his choice of routes.

3. it will be sh1te

4. an are they going to bring back the hoff to star in it as well.

5. You havin a laff? Haven't you seen him in that ISP ad on the telly? He looks about 104! Maybe he'll be the boss this time, not so much movement in that role. :D

Oh, waste away the hours with THIS while you await the film :D

6. Happy one year arrse anniversary!! Cheers! :D

7. Cheers Mate - hadn't noticed. Celebrated it with my 300th post!

Yours next week - are you having a party??? :wink:

Here's an arrse birthday present in advance :wink:

[​IMG]

8. Im sure that model used to be called luana Lani.

9. Haha! I got a couple of ladies with loose morals coming over-as soon as I can get rid of Mrs Devil_Dog.Trying to sell her on the virtues of visiting family this time of the year. Why does she have to be so damn hard headed?

10. I tried that, you'd be easier selling her on Ebay mate!

11. Tried that.No takers.Apparently people have something against a woman with a 3rd degree black belt in karate, 2 attempted manslaughter charges,pinpoint accuracy in frying pan throwing,a previous career as a deathrow guard,a love for tobacco chewing,a voice like falling gravel,6 (yes 6) divorces in her past, 5 dead dogs in as many months-they all died very violently (shudder..)-and a constant need for sadistic sex.

They was only one bidder for the auction and guess who it was.Her.

Of all the STD clinics in the world I had to walk into that one. :crying: