Knight Rider Movie

Right, I know that the movie is in pre-production and isn't due to be released until 2008, but if the image of the car below (which is a Koenigsegg) is what KITT is going to look like, it's going to be a good movie!! :D

Attachments

It looks like a Koni'

But are they going to massacre it with that steering wheel and camp voice.

Or more exactly is it going to have the annoying tom-tom woman correcting his choice of routes.

freedomofspeech said:
an are they going to bring back the hoff to star in it as well.
You havin a laff? Haven't you seen him in that ISP ad on the telly? He looks about 104! Maybe he'll be the boss this time, not so much movement in that role. :D

Oh, waste away the hours with THIS while you await the film :D

counterstrike said:
freedomofspeech said:
an are they going to bring back the hoff to star in it as well.
You havin a laff? Haven't you seen him in that ISP ad on the telly? He looks about 104! Maybe he'll be the boss this time, not so much movement in that role. :D

Oh, waste away the hours with THIS while you await the film :D
Happy one year arrse anniversary!! Cheers! :D

counterstrike said:
Devil_Dog said:
Happy one year arrse anniversary!! Cheers! :D

Cheers Mate - hadn't noticed. Celebrated it with my 300th post!

Yours next week - are you having a party??? :wink:

Here's an arrse birthday present in advance :wink:

Haha! I got a couple of ladies with loose morals coming over-as soon as I can get rid of Mrs Devil_Dog.Trying to sell her on the virtues of visiting family this time of the year. Why does she have to be so damn hard headed?

counterstrike said:
Devil_Dog said:
Trying to sell her on the virtues of visiting family this time of the year.

I tried that, you'd be easier selling her on Ebay mate!
Tried that.No takers.Apparently people have something against a woman with a 3rd degree black belt in karate, 2 attempted manslaughter charges,pinpoint accuracy in frying pan throwing,a previous career as a deathrow guard,a love for tobacco chewing,a voice like falling gravel,6 (yes 6) divorces in her past, 5 dead dogs in as many months-they all died very violently (shudder..)-and a constant need for sadistic sex.

They was only one bidder for the auction and guess who it was.Her.

Of all the STD clinics in the world I had to walk into that one. :crying:

Latest Threads