Knife-wielding kid; teachers suspended

Well, they should have sat the lad down, made sure he was comfy with an x box, or other video thing. Apologised for interrupting his rampage and paid for his happy meal.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
The issue, reading between the lines, doesn't seem to be that a knife wielding child was restrained. Rather that the school had a naughty boy cupboard that was or could be used to lock up unruly children.

So what should the teachers have done? Taken at face value (I know, I know...), I can't see that they did too much wrong here:

Head teacher suspended after knife-wielding pupil put in isolation room to cool down - Telegraph
Called Plod as soon as the little bastard was locked in the room? Even if the police were unable to take any action against the little shite because of his age, it would have protected the teachers from any allegations that they had over-stepped their authority.

Called Plod as soon as the little bastard was locked in the room? Even if the police were unable to take any action against the little shite because of his age, it would have protected the teachers from any allegations that they had over-stepped their authority.
I find myself agreeing with you on this one!

Sounds like Councillor Sarah Riding and her chambers could well get taken too court by the teacher for distress and anything else the teachers can think up for this cock up.
The boy has most likely some behavioural problems that hasn't been picked up at school or at home and needs some help, but suspending 6 teachers over it is just plain stupid.

I notice the head although not on duty at the time has also been suspended. Be interesting to see that principle applied to others who have been in charge when things have gone wrong. The head of a health authority with dubious death rates, or maybe the CEO of a political party whose senior official has been accused of sexual harrassment.

I just re-read that and noticed that I used the word 'principle' in proximity to a politician, and a senior civil servant, sorry it won't happen again.

Get both parents mobile numbers, call them (mind there probably smackheads anyhow), tell them that there little darling has threatened to rape one of the girls in the first year at knifepoint. Tell them that they have no option but to call in soc services with a view to having him put on the sex register. Unless that is they come and get him permanently out of the school withing 30 mins.
Job done , easy, nobody would believe the little ****** anyhows.

PS, He's not perchance got a mother called Clare, a father called Hagar (convicted rapist) and has all sorts of mongile tendancies.

Win lose or draw, either way this budding young fucktard is on his way to being a guest of Her Maj. in the not to distant future, guaranteed.

Latest Threads