Knife-wielding kid; teachers suspended

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Cold_Collation, Feb 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

2. Well, they should have sat the lad down, made sure he was comfy with an x box, or other video thing. Apologised for interrupting his rampage and paid for his happy meal.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. See now if they'd shot hit with a well known brand of rifle, even in the ankle, his head would have come off ~ sorted
    • Like Like x 1
  4. The issue, reading between the lines, doesn't seem to be that a knife wielding child was restrained. Rather that the school had a naughty boy cupboard that was or could be used to lock up unruly children.
  5. And the problem with that is?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Called Plod as soon as the little bastard was locked in the room? Even if the police were unable to take any action against the little shite because of his age, it would have protected the teachers from any allegations that they had over-stepped their authority.
  7. Harsh!
    No adventure holiday or Euro Disney? The poor wee mite has been traumatised by fascists.
  8. I find myself agreeing with you on this one!
  9. There's the next generation of ARRSE cyber-bully right there...

10. Dr Kelso, "And how does that make you feel?"

Dr Cox, "Dirty all over, Bob."

Dr Kelso, "You get used to it.":twisted:
  11. Imagine the headlines had he stabbed a few kids and the teachers had not intervened. Damned if you do damned if you don't!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Sounds like Councillor Sarah Riding and her chambers could well get taken too court by the teacher for distress and anything else the teachers can think up for this cock up.
    The boy has most likely some behavioural problems that hasn't been picked up at school or at home and needs some help, but suspending 6 teachers over it is just plain stupid.
  13. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

...especially as the 'cupboard' he was locked in has a window and he was being watched. It's not like he was locked in a broom cupboard and just left.
  14. I notice the head although not on duty at the time has also been suspended. Be interesting to see that principle applied to others who have been in charge when things have gone wrong. The head of a health authority with dubious death rates, or maybe the CEO of a political party whose senior official has been accused of sexual harrassment.

I just re-read that and noticed that I used the word 'principle' in proximity to a politician, and a senior civil servant, sorry it won't happen again.
    • Like Like x 4