Knife incident in Whitehall, response by MoD police.

CC_TA

LE
Funny how they came up with that statement within an hour of the incident.
When someone says "Shoot me, I just want to die - kill me!" instead of 'Alan snack bar' they're probably a bit sh!t nuts rather than religious shit nuts.

I thought when the article mentioned 'double safety' I thought they were on about the level 3 S&T holster. (It is the Times, so they could have tried slapping him with a flip-flop.)

P365 can have a manual safety but after double checking it is an optional extra rather than standard, so I was liekly completely wrong with my speculation.

Sounds more like they just didn't operate the trigger correctly.

Somebody already posted a BBC link about it on another thread yesterday...

Nothing about it on the BBC TV this evening; it was full of Boris and his illegal finger buffets.

As long as strict safe and effective handling drills are instilled in training and meticulously upheld throughout daily use, the Glock trigger safety is perfectly adequate and the weapon should work reliably.
Other factors:
Weapon checked for servicability
Magazines checked for servicibility
Good quality ammunition
Ammunition changed out for new ammunition within reasonable time period

Last edited:
Nothing about it on the BBC TV this evening; it was full of Boris and his illegal finger buffets.
Are those Westminster, or, SNP, finger buffets? If the latter, then post pic of the intern and her age.

I’d have thought the officer concerned would have been better off claiming ‘courageous restraint’ rather than admitting to being an AFO who doesn’t know how to use his issued firearms.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Not in the slightest old bean.

However, I'm not the senior plod in the car at Westminster who drove off while his man was being chefed up.
Good, because that’s the purpose of terrorism after all.