Knife Crime in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
You're very unlikely to ever become a naturalised Japanese citizen. Try all you may.
Not sure, the Duke gives me the impression that as long as my passport is Japanese then that's all there is to it.
Cultural differences? Not applicable.

I am practicing my bows.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Not sure, the Duke gives me the impression that as long as my passport is Japanese then that's all there is to it.
Cultural differences? Not applicable.

I am practicing my bows.
I wonder in the Duke has ever been to the land of the Rising Sun?.

Practice playing football

Practice being Brazilian too, they, the Philippines and Mexico have a special status, due to a large amount of migration from Japan to them in the past. Koreans have a similar special case for Japanese citizenship too.

Yes, I should have seen it. But these days you get black actors playing all kinds of parts so i didn't think anything of it. He really doesn't look Japanese, but then, neither do I.

Dredd

LE
Maybe we need the latest Philippine methods of dealing with scum. No bias, just kill the effing lot and no questions asked.

The UK tipping point is approaching and the days of the police being an extension of the social services ran by namby-pamby university educated types is NOT going to cut the mustard.

Robocop, your time has come!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads