Knife Crime in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awol

LE
Prove me wrong, or argue with the Met and get back to me.

Wiki.

June 2010, through a Freedom of Information Act request, The Sunday Telegraph obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 2] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 58 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.[27] Robbery, drug use, and gang violence have been associated with black people since the 1960s.[28] In the 1980s and 1990s, the police associated robbery with black people. In 1995, the Metropolitan Police commissioner Paul Condon said that the majority of robberies in London were committed by black people.[29]

The_Duke

LE
Prove me wrong, or argue with the Met and get back to me.

Wiki.

June 2010, through a Freedom of Information Act request, The Sunday Telegraph obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 2] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 58 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.[27] Robbery, drug use, and gang violence have been associated with black people since the 1960s.[28] In the 1980s and 1990s, the police associated robbery with black people. In 1995, the Metropolitan Police commissioner Paul Condon said that the majority of robberies in London were committed by black people.[29]
You just proved yourself wrong. Nowhere in the above post does it cite “95% are foreigners”.

1. The numbers are wrong.
2. Colour doesn’t determine nationality

Strike 2 stands.

Awol

LE
Right, I purposely didn't mention colour and that's wrong? Given the fact that London is now mostly foreign, it logical that any group taken from the city, are also mostly foreign.

I'm working on the balance of probabilities. If it can be shown that their ancestors had a UK address in 1919 then I'll accept them as local. I'm white Caucasian. If I had been born in Japan would I be Japanese?

The_Duke

LE
I'm working on the balance of probabilities. If it can be shown that their ancestors had a UK address in 1919 then I'll accept them as local. I'm white Caucasian. If I had been born in Japan would I be Japanese?
It depends. If your legal nationality was Japanese, you would be.

One Nick Frost looks like they averted a stabbing, glad I don't have those sort of feral youths round here

It depends. If your legal nationality was Japanese, you would be.
This is the crux of the matter.

Legal nationality and cultural thinking/behaviour are very different.
I have friends who were born in the UK and have only been to Pakistan for holidays but they refer to it as home and so do their children.
Their passport may be British but the way they think and their values are not.

I'll try for a Japanese passport since it is becoming 'powerful'.

Who knew that Finland was in the UK, every day a school day...

One Nick Frost looks like they averted a stabbing, glad I don't have those sort of feral youths round here

That's abut half a mile from Sainsburys in South Ruislip which had a break-in around 03:30 2 Fridays ago and the scum tried, but failed to remove for foreign currency safe.

Same lot by any chance?.

Dangerous place, Londonistan.

I wonder which group of imports have made the city dangerous, for the former London was not dangerous in the past?. That group knows it is above the law due to left-wing agitators like Dianne Abbott and Jeremy Corbyn, their fellow-travellers and friends in the left-wing media.

Not just UK having a problem,and congratulations on your GCSE in geography
Having been to Finland, I can vouch for the fact the place was virtually crime-free, especially in a city like Koupio, which is some distance from Helsinki. A country where it was safe to leave your doors unlocked.

Now let me guess, an "asylum seeker" was involved?.

Last edited:

Sierra Charlie

War Hero
Having been to Finland, I can vouch for the fact the place was virtually crime-free, especially in a city like Koupio, which is some distance from Helsinki. A country where it was safe to leave your doors unlocked.

Could be but, that would be unusual,?

The man, a Finnish citizen, was also carrying a gun, police said on Twitter

He maybe now but

This is the crux of the matter.

Legal nationality and cultural thinking/behaviour are very different.
I have friends who were born in the UK and have only been to Pakistan for holidays but they refer to it as home and so do their children.
Their passport may be British but the way they think and their values are not.

I'll try for a Japanese passport since it is becoming 'powerful'.
You're very unlikely to ever become a naturalised Japanese citizen. Try all you may.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads