Knife Crime in the UK

Apparently culprit is a refugee
Maybe another so-called refugee?.

Plain as day to many that the permitting of illegal immigration into the country is going to lead to an explosion in crime figures, but the left will still deny this, and call anyone highlighting this fact a racist.

In the London case, will this crime lead to a deportation?. Not if the snowflakes have anything to do with it.

The march to communism continues apace.

Sierra Charlie

War Hero
Maybe another so-called refugee?.

Plain as day to many that the permitting of illegal immigration into the country is going to lead to an explosion in crime figures, but the left will still deny this, and call anyone highlighting this fact a racist.

In the London case, will this crime lead to a deportation?. Not if the snowflakes have anything to do with it.

The march to communism continues apace.
What is the definition of refuge,is it shit that nobody else wants not being racist,but how much more can we take, when people of a certain age retired to the continent, they don't Go around being cunts they assimilate into their new home, sorry but the state of things at present is turning people into racists,sad but true,my opinion

What is the definition of refuge,is it shit that nobody else wants not being racist,but how much more can we take, when people of a certain age retired to the continent, they don't Go around being cnuts they assimilate into their new home, sorry but the state of things at present is turning people into racists,sad but true,my opinion
The term "refugee" is being widely used as an excuse to enter Britain and to prevent removal from Britain of all sorts of people who should not be here, and the presence of such people here is not in the public interest.

The vast majority of these so called "refugees" are male Muslims who hate the West, and specifically Britain.

We as a country do NOT owe these criminal scum a living.

There are many on the left here who are only too willing to accept unlimited numbers of these illegal immigrants into the country. And their agenda is again?.

Awol

LE
Last week there was a headline to the effect that a man had been charged with the murder of eight people in 2002.

I knew, I just knew, that he was going to be Bame. And....guess what.....?

Sure, indigenous Brits commit crime, but in our new enriched society, when there is a particularly heinous crime committed, you can bet your daughter's virginity that it is a foreigner.

(Standing by for some apologist to prove their idiocy by mentioning the Yorkshire ripper or Fred West).

Sierra Charlie

War Hero
Last week there was a headline to the effect that a man had been charged with the murder of eight people in 2002.

I knew, I just knew, that he was going to be Bame. And....guess what.....?

Sure, indigenous Brits commit crime, but in our new enriched society, when there is a particularly heinous crime committed, you can bet your daughter's virginity that it is a foreigner.

(Standing by for some apologist to prove their idiocy by mentioning the Yorkshire ripper or Fred West).
At least they were British,not making light of there crime, but some fucking webb footed wonder from fuck knows where comes to our country, and treats it like some shithole state,no not happening,but that's down to our politicians

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Another stabbing,

"extra officers will be patrolling the area overnight and into the morning to provide reassurance."
Great, the blokes dead and you've arrested the miscreants and now you put extra officers on the streets!

Sierra Charlie

War Hero
"extra officers will be patrolling the area overnight and into the morning to provide reassurance."
Great, the blokes dead and you've arrested the miscreants and now you put extra officers on the streets!
Stable door springs to mind

Stable door and bolted?.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Driving through Nottingham the other day I spotted some anti-knifecrime posters on busses, in phoneboxes, etc.

Now taking the fight one step further we have
fried chicken box based adverts against knifecrime.
I don't see how it can be offensive, it's hitting the target audience, young, black youths! (and before anyone gets their panties in a twist, look at the majority of the customer base of fried chicken shops, this isn't stereotyping as in all blacks eat fried chicken, some eat watermelon too :mrgreen: )

Lifeboat21

Old-Salt
I don't see how it can be offensive, it's hitting the target audience, young, black youths! (and before anyone gets their panties in a twist, look at the majority of the customer base of fried chicken shops, this isn't stereotyping as in all blacks eat fried chicken, some eat watermelon too :mrgreen: )
I must admit, when I drive through dodgy areas one of the indicators it's time to use the central locking is usually a fried chicken shop. Usually named along the lines of 'Utah Fried Chicken' or similar.

Latest Threads