Knife Crime in the UK

Sierra Charlie

War Hero
They need to be decoded the majority of the youth don't think straight anymore alot of them have been brainwashed into thinking certain ways of how the world works is wrong and that the rules don't apply to them as I have said before on this platform it is very disturbing....

I strongly believe that they need to bring back national service or have a bootcamp for 16-18 year olds for 9 months of basic training and to be taught life skills and morals....!!!!!!!

Sierra Charlie

War Hero
But depending on would youth of that age want to learn right from wrong,and don't want to be a meaningful member of society

arcticfox042

Old-Salt
They need to be decoded the majority of the youth don't think straight anymore alot of them have been brainwashed into thinking certain ways of how the world works is wrong and that the rules don't apply to them as I have said before on this platform it is very disturbing....

I strongly believe that they need to bring back national service or have a bootcamp for 16-18 year olds for 9 months of basic training and to be taught life skills and morals....!!!!!!!

................................................................................................

Yes thats the answer... Commando trained yobs on the street........
Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 19.01.58.png

Sierra Charlie

War Hero

................................................................................................

Yes thats the answer... Commando trained yobs on the street........
View attachment 409318
At the end of the day this is modern Briton, don't think there is a solution

I heard a discussion on Radio 4 yesterday, about how girls are becoming more likely to use and carry knives, as they are less likely to be searched by plod.

Machette attack in police after van with no insurance stopped.

Man charged,

That policeman was relatively lucky that the perpetrator didn't know how to use a machete properly.
If he had been slashed with it, as designed, he may not be alive today.

Or is it just another example of dumbed- down, crap journalism ?

Sierra Charlie

War Hero
That policeman was relatively lucky that the perpetrator didn't know how to use a machete properly.
If he had been slashed with it, as designed, he may not be alive today.

Or is it just another example of dumbed- down, crap journalism ?
Another policeman stabbed in London,wtf is going on in society

Another policeman stabbed in London,wtf is going on in society
It starts with the left wing infested education system, and the long march through the institutions

A violent breakdown of society helps their path to achieve a Marxist utopia

Offa

Old-Salt
Machete attacker arrested for GBH but not named on media. Lord Bramall not arrested but questioned and, like the others accused in the VIP abuse fiasco, named but not charged. Old white men can be named, even if not charged (nor arrested); one must assume that the machete attacker is not an old white man.

anglo

LE
Machete attacker arrested for GBH but not named on media. Lord Bramall not arrested but questioned and, like the others accused in the VIP abuse fiasco, named but not charged. Old white men can be named, even if not charged (nor arrested); one must assume that the machete attacker is not an old white man.
His name is Muhammad and he comes from Luton,

on the upside his new lampshade looks nice

Ilsa Koch walt . "The lampshade and tattooed-skin charges were made against Ilse Koch, dubbed by journalists the "Bitch of Buchenwald," who was reported to have furnished her house with objects manufactured from the tanned hides of luckless inmates. She selected inmates for extermination in order to secure tattooed skins"

Hmm.. wonder how long before
A) his mental health is brought into play and
B) our resident apologist for the RoP pops up to plead his case!

We should have seen this coming. Neil Basu did - and according to him we've absolutely failed to integrate people like him into our society and provide them with suitable opportunities and support. Symbolises racist Britain to a tee.

It starts with the left wing infested education system, and the long march through the institutions

A violent breakdown of society helps their path to achieve a Marxist utopia
And that agenda is being followed to the letter by left-wing institutions up and down the country. So far, there has been little to challenge this march to communism from those who should know better.

Latest Threads