Knife Crime in the UK

And Moscow isn't?
There is a lot of criminals in Moscow, including uniformed ones. Recently a group of FSB officers (elite Alfa unit) was detained for robbery. About 2 mln Pounds were stolen.
But as for street criminals then Moscow is relatively safe city. The centre is monitored by the police 24/7. It is enough to call 112 and police mobile unit would be on the spot within 2-3 minutes.

offog

LE
There is a lot of criminals in Moscow, including uniformed ones. Recently a group of FSB officers (elite Alfa unit) was detained for robbery. About 2 mln Pounds were stolen.
But as for street criminals then Moscow is relatively safe city. The centre is monitored by the police 24/7. It is enough to call 112 and police mobile unit would be on the spot within 2-3 minutes.
Well that's what happens when you don't pay the right person in government.
Hold a protest and the police will be there even quicker.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Ozil and Kolasniac fight off two men "with knives". Well done guys, but punching a scrote wearing a crash helmet is ill-advised.

Mesut Ozil and Sead Kolasinac unharmed after escaping attempted robbery
its a good start though
makes them realise which team they are on
2 teams
multi lingual
premier league footy team
nice housing regular showers and sleep
healthy excellent diet and lots of exercise and gym work

other team
shit council flat
KFC diet
too much ganga and pills
inability to speak english properly
only real exercise is the play station

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
next t ime I am over, I will ring them if I see Vladimir Putin !!!!

No that is the senior management of the Police service, political credentials are of greater value than competence.

There is no leadership and it’s no longer a force, I genuinely feel for those officers on the beat, between a broken society and unsupportive management their job is impossible.

However there is still resistance to bringing in real leaders.

YM
Spot on

Tired_Tech

On ROPS
On ROPs

Mum not so concerned by what son's peers might do her child but what the police will do to him...

...I doubt they'll stab him though.

Does scalpel crime count?

Terry told reporters "This shouldn't have happened and more importantly I don't want it to happen again." Maybe someone in the Hospital told him it'd grow back.
This bit mystified me;

Terry Brazier was meant to be having botox injected in his bladder when he went in for treatment at the Leicester Royal Infirmary last summer.

I'm getting mine done. Who wants the embarrassment of a wrinkly bladder?

This bit mystified me;

Terry Brazier was meant to be having botox injected in his bladder when he went in for treatment at the Leicester Royal Infirmary last summer.

I'm getting mine done. Who wants the embarrassment of a wrinkly bladder?
Apparently it’s a cure for an overactive bladder, must numb it or something

They need to be decoded the majority of the youth don't think straight anymore alot of them have been brainwashed into thinking certain ways of how the world works is wrong and that the rules don't apply to them as I have said before on this platform it is very disturbing....

I strongly believe that they need to bring back national service or have a bootcamp for 16-18 year olds for 9 months of basic training and to be taught life skills and morals....!!!!!!!

Latest Threads