Knife Crime in the UK

I’ll waste a few minutes of my life to remind you that racist posts will be removed, and ROPs awarded to the poster. Repeat offences will see this thread closed in very short order.
Agreed, but probably best to point out that the fact that black people are responsible for the vast majority of the stabbings isn't racist, just factual.

Abdulghalil Aldobhani, Hows that spellt ? Let alone pronounced
...and what is it worth in a game of Scrabble?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
How are we going to stop the problem ?
it will require a great many talented and skilled people
of course our government are too busy promoting themselves and telling us how good they will be at the job, all the while in safety with a ring of blue around them
it needs people in the community to act
the local councils input
the police
the Judicial system and courts to change overnight
and perhaps a few of the mothers who have lost their children to come forward and speak out the unpleasant truths that some parts of the community will not want to listen to

Young male 14 years old stabs woman, because she would not hand over her phone ???
utter scum
these youths have been getting their own way for far to long, and do not fear the police
perhaps a crack squad to deal with them, early morning door removal, followed by red dotting
then off to the cells, then court

Mum stabbed as son, 3, sleeps in pushchair
Man charged over pushchair mum attack

Ismail Musa, 26, of Tollington Road, was charged with causing GBH with intent.

Last edited:
"Tashaun, 15, was described by friends as a 'good guy' who produced drill music." .....ah yes the music of peace and harmony ..

I think they have to start with longer custodial sentences for carrying, on the spot 6 months for your first.

There are not many tools for dealing with this and it’s out of control.

Secondly and I agree with what was posted above by sharpened butter knives, but stop selling them, there really are only a few uses for knives and no use for Rambo style hunting knives.

The folk who go walking, craftsmen or any person could possibly show a drivers licence to buy a knife, just something to cut down on the number and type of knives out there.

Finally if it is an immigration problem or a gang problem or a race problem call it for what it is because to find a solution you need to accept the problem.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
all good anglo saxon names I see...

I think they have to start with longer custodial sentences for carrying, on the spot 6 months for your first.

There are not many tools for dealing with this and it’s out of control.

Secondly and I agree with what was posted above by sharpened butter knives, but stop selling them, there really are only a few uses for knives and no use for Rambo style hunting knives.

The folk who go walking, craftsmen or any person could possibly show a drivers licence to buy a knife, just something to cut down on the number and type of knives out there.

Finally if it is an immigration problem or a gang problem or a race problem call it for what it is because to find a solution you need to accept the problem.
That's a good starter for 10, but unless sentences are seen to be real fuckin shockers ala Glasgow razor gangs, it will, I feel , sadly be a non starter.
Under 18, 10 years, and serve every day.
Over 18, 15 years and ditto.
Undoubtedly loads of whooping and hollering from the usual suspects-and lets face it, in london it is a black problem- should be countered with it's your problem, stop blaming whitey.

Aspiring Rapper?

See Urban Dictionary entry:

"North American euphemism for a member of the urban criminal class. This unusual occupation is usually mentioned in conjunction with the subject either being slain or being taken into custody for a violent or property-related crime.

A relative of the subject usually points out that the subjects demise or incarceration comes at an extremely inopportune moment, ocurring just as they subject was "turning they(sic) life around.""

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Boot them out of the council owned property if caught with a knife, I think there is something under the tenancy agreement, about anti social behaviour, and of course boot the rest of the family out
that way the line of responsibility is maintained
plus fine the Absent fathers ( if you can find them)