Knife Crime in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
The look on his face just before he kicks off is a nice tell.

Job well done by the two cop's.

The stabathon has a road trip!

Four bikers were taken to hospital by air and road ambulances after 'disturbance' due to a multiple stabbing at M6 Knutsford services

Four bikers have been stabbed at a service station in Cheshire.

The incident at the Knutsford led to the M6 motorway being closed between Junction 18 and 19 northbound for some time this afternoon.

The victims, all male, were taken to hospital by air and road ambulances.

A spokesman for Cheshire Police said: "At 2.02pm on Saturday 8 June police received reports of four men on motorbikes having received stab wounds following a disturbance at Knutsford services on the M6.

Last edited:
The look on his face just before he kicks off is a nice tell.

Job well done by the two cop's.
I don’t like the term Wild West London. It implies a degree of Americanization which is lacking. Not to mention the reality is, that after a fair trial many of these shitheads would be hung.

Maybe lawless London would be better.
It does seem to many foreign bastards have been imported, who have not made the transition to being a law abiding functional British citizen.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Young male 14 years old stabs woman, because she would not hand over her phone ???
utter scum
these youths have been getting their own way for far to long, and do not fear the police
perhaps a crack squad to deal with them, early morning door removal, followed by red dotting
then off to the cells, then court

Mum stabbed as son, 3, sleeps in pushchair

As I have said many a time before, knife crime is daft as are the muppets who carry them. I have loads of knives of differing sizes. I have been fascinated by them since being in the scouts as a kid. Some are good for some jobs, others for another. I have scythes, sickles, billhooks and machete from my days as a landscape gardener.
Do I carry them round the town? No.
It's not the implement that is the problem. For the perpetrators of knife crime it is status, flash them about abit and they are instantly feared. The problem is if carrying a knife you are more liable to use it in a state of panic, whereas if not the thought would not even flicker up.
I would be more wary of the quiet kid who has spent an hour rubbing mum's butter knife up against the mortar on his house wall!!!
Simple fact is if you have intent, anything harder than flesh is a weapon. But because knives are a media gift they get all the headlines and create unrest.
Bill from Barnsley's frenzied meat tenderiser attack will miss the headlines as much as the Great skipping rope strangler of Skegness............
People hurt people, it's bin going on for a while now apparently :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

Londo

LE
Young male 14 years old stabs woman, because she would not hand over her phone ???
utter scum
these youths have been getting their own way for far to long, and do not fear the police
perhaps a crack squad to deal with them, early morning door removal, followed by red dotting
then off to the cells, then court

Mum stabbed as son, 3, sleeps in pushchair
I got angry when I read that :pissedoff:

Londo

LE
All these stabbings I think went up by a huge factor starting about 5/6 years ago when I think it was on a New Years Eve A guy was stabbed in a footlocker store in London's West End At a later trial the stabby bloke was found not guilty due to " self defense " Dont seem to remember him being charged with carrying a bladed article as a back up offence either . Remember on the telly a group of police trying to treat the injured in the street and having to deploy tasers to defend themselves from a hostile crowd surrounding them . Its all gone downhill ever since .
EDIT
Found a vid

Last edited:
Abdulghalil Aldobhani, Hows that spellt ? Let alone pronounced
Have we any Welsh readers who can pronounce it, that looks like a traditional Cardiff name

I bet his full name is Abdulghalil Aldobhani Maddox

All these stabbings I think went up by a huge factor starting about 5/6 years ago when I think it was on a New Years Eve A guy was stabbed in a footlocker store in London's West End At a later trial the stabby bloke was found not guilty due to " self defense " Dont seem to remember him being charged with carrying a bladed article as a back up offence either . Remember on the telly a group of police trying to treat the injured in the street and having to deploy tasers to defend themselves from a hostile crowd surrounding them . Its all gone downhill ever since .
EDIT
Found a vid

Just leave the cnuts in the gutter to die.

The_Duke

LE
I’ll waste a few minutes of my life to remind you that racist posts will be removed, and ROPs awarded to the poster. Repeat offences will see this thread closed in very short order.

mattB101

Old-Salt
It seems all too common, a boy from my school arranged a fight with a boy from the school down the road and the other lad came with a knife. Little bit of a thread drift but there’s also Instagram accounts out there of moped gangs and stuff with videos of them nicking stuff and all sorts. One of their favourite things was to get someone’s arm trapped in the window of a car then take them for a drive with them hanging outside of the car.
Thanks to social media having a knife is a sign of status and power now and crime, both petty and major, seem more everyday and normal in my generation thanks to social media, someone has a knife no biggy that’s normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads