• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Knife attack at MI5 headquarters

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/3625402.stm

Two security guards at MI5's headquarters in London have been attacked by a man carrying a machete.
The man is thought to have entered Thames House, in Millbank, through the Northern Ireland Office door and left through the main MI5 entrance.

He was subdued by armed police with a stun gun after the attack at about 1315 BST on Friday and later arrested.

The guards are in a stable condition in hospital. Their injuries are not thought to be life-threatening
Nice Magnums 8O

Let me guess. Paranoid schizo, who has been writing to his MP, The Queen and numerous other notables (and probably posting on ARRSE), about MI5 secretly monitoring his brain waves, receives no replies to his correspondence. Decides to pop down to Thames House and sort the matter out himself.

He got the good news with a stun gun as well! Apparently tin foil doesn't play well with electric.... 'stunning'. :D

I know, i know - where did i leave my coat?

Booty said:
Let me guess. Paranoid schizo, who has been writing to his MP, The Queen and numerous other notables (and probably posting on ARRSE), about MI5 secretly monitoring his brain waves, receives no replies to his correspondence. Decides to pop down to Thames House and sort the matter out himself.

.......And almost certainly in green ink, with lots of capitals, exclamation marks, and underlining. :D

PartTimePongo said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/3625402.stm

Two security guards at MI5's headquarters in London have been attacked by a man carrying a machete.
The man is thought to have entered Thames House, in Millbank, through the Northern Ireland Office door and left through the main MI5 entrance.

He was subdued by armed police with a stun gun after the attack at about 1315 BST on Friday and later arrested.

The guards are in a stable condition in hospital. Their injuries are not thought to be life-threatening
Do you think they will let me have my boots back?

Nice Magnums 8O

Latest Threads