• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Knicker Picker .com has been updated with two extra ladies!

Knicker Picker.com

Yes, I know this has been done (last year I think, maybe longer), but...

There are now five ladies (count them lads!) doing the modelling instead of the three when we last visited/discussed the relative merits/letched/wnaked off over the site.
One of the new ones is a size 8, 32DD brunette!

Get them wearing sports bras and you can get them to jog on the spot whilst turning around. Hours of fun without laughing.

I know perhaps it should have gone into internet links etc, but at the risk of annoying the mods I thought this ought to have a thread all of it's own, should anyone like to discuss the relative merits of the new ladies on there.
There's something for everyone except for that weirdo Scaley Alberetto who likes great big fat birds.

Latest Threads