knee question

the doctor says i might need open knee surgery to correct the aligment. The operation is called tibial tubercle transfer or TTT as its widley known. Would this operation bar me from entering the army in the future?

All advice appreciated

If your condition is in any way related to iliotibial band syndrome, then you can recover from it. Use the search facility here on ARRSE to check for references. As far as I am aware, certain knee injuries will rule you out - namely your cruciate ligament - but not all.

New Posts

Latest Threads