• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Knee Pads

try any shop that sells skate board or cycle kit I gaurntee you'll pay alot less and get the same product.
as for the logos what is black and nasty for.

Pegasusranger,

Try the following on line supplier:

www.soegear.com

It’s a US based company that stocks just about every piece of spec ops kit you can imagine (and then some). They will deliver overseas.

Comes highly recommended from a burley bloke in a neoprene suit and the stars and stripes that I was talking to the other day. ;) ;)

Pegasusranger,

Try the following on line supplier:

www.soegear.com

It’s a US based company that stocks just about every piece of spec ops kit you can imagine (and then some). They will deliver overseas. ........
If you are ordering anything from the states send it to BFPO or get the sender to mark it: for personal use and immediate exportation.

otherwise folks like Fed Ex and UPS will add a surcharge on to keep HM Customs happy.

These guys also do a good range of black + some green kithttp://www.blackhawkindustries.com/ make sure to mention you are "active duty" for discount.//////

Mr Happy

LE
My OBUA knee pads come from BHS or somewhere in the RollerBlades and skateboarding section.  Of course, you can pay a fortune for the SF version with go faster stripes if you really need...

PS.  My Level2 with Ceramic inserts body armour is for sale in the clssifieds section if you are interested.

carpet fitter kneepads or the similar...

go to homebase or other various diy stores.

the decent ones cost between £15 and £25.

or just some skateboard kneepads, and why not wear the elbow pads as well? But i'd stick with the kevlar instead of the skate helmet.

clarkey

subbsonic said:
Pegasusranger,

These guys also do a good range of black + some green kithttp://www.blackhawkindustries.com/ make sure to mention you are "active duty" for discount.//////
Dont waste your money on Blackhawk. You are paying for a label I suspect!Also you'll robably have to wait months for it to be imported.

Look at WOLF ARMOURIES website. They sell airsoft kit made in China, and there tactical nylon kit is INDISTINGUISHABLE from the Blackhawk stuff, but half the price. Surely there isnt TWO factories in the world making identical kit?, Sewing a made in USA label in CONUS doesnt really make it made in the USA does it!

Honestly, the quality is excellent. I've got knee pads, pouches, slings etc, all good, tough gear

www.wolfarmouries.co.uk

Other more online based operations might be cheaper still. Look for something called Zero one in Bournemouth. There pretty cheap

Latest Threads