Klu Klux Klan v Nigerian fraudsters

I just forwarded the postal, telephone and email details of the Klu Klux Klan in Arkensas to some Nigerian 518 fraudsters...

I thought you couldn't find two niceer groups of people who might wast to get to know one another.

Apparantly the Klan are going to get four million bucks :twisted:

londonirish said:
I just forwarded the postal, telephone and email details of the Klu Klux Klan in Arkensas to some Nigerian 518 fraudsters...

I thought you couldn't find two niceer groups of people who might wast to get to know one another.

Apparantly the Klan are going to get four million bucks :twisted:
Don't you mean 419

http://www.419eater.com/

for your delectation....form duly filled in and sent to the ever conscientious Susan...

Susan Patricks <susan_patricks@hotmail.com> wrote: Dear Winner,

Your email has been nominated amongst the winners of this years e-lottery draws, an online lottery draws held by selective email addresses via the internet which successfully your email have been nominated as a winner, We the entire staff of UK National e-lottery congratulate you once again for being one of our lucky winners in the Lottery promotion Sweepstakes. Attached here is your claim verification and funds release form, You are expected to fill out all details and submit it back to this office immediately via email.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM

1. FULL NAMES: _____Pastor Thomas Robb, President of the Klu Klux Klan__

2. ADDRESS: Klu Klux Klan_PO Box 2222 / Harrison, Arkansas 72601____________________________________

3. SEX: ____male___________

4. AGE: ___48_____

5. MARITAL STATUS: __married_________________

6. OCCUPATION: ____pastor____________________

7. E-MAIL ADDRESS: _____________________________

8. TEL AND FAX NUMBERS: __001 870-427-3414 ___________________

9. REFERENCE NUMBERS: _____KTU/9023118308/03_______________

10. TICKET NUMBER: _______56475600545188____________

11. SERIAL NUMBER: ______5368/02____________

12. AMOUNT WON: ____£2,000,000.00__________________

13. STATE: _____________Arkansas_____________________

14. COUNTRY_________USA_______________________

15.ANNUAL INCOME_____100,000____________________

16. MODE OF COLLECTION: BANK TRANSFERS/COURIER DELIVERY:_______courier______________
NOTE: BENEFICIARY / WINNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHARGES ON CLAIMS.

Upon receipt of the duly requested data, I will send you the contact information of the paying Bank so you can proceed with effecting the release of your claims.

Note: This Lottery was won via a selection of email addresses, which yours was selected and qualified you as a winner. Once again Congratulations, and have a wonderful and successful year ahead.

Regards,

Mrs. Susan Patricks
(Lottery Fiduciary Agent).