KLF fans...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
There's some on here who will never have heard of them, so here's a little taster:-

Marked the calender for 22nd Aug'., to remind me to "look at the 23rd Aug'.,(also marked every month just to be sure).
@FailyS, Cheers for that.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'll have a family bucket of wings, two sides of coleslaw and some sour cream dip please.

Was it them who set fire to loads of fake money? They can bring the Prodigy and Shamen on tour with them as long as they only play Move any Mountain and not that other bilge.

Was it them who set fire to loads of fake money? They can bring the Prodigy and Shamen on tour with them as long as they only play Move any Mountain and not that other bilge.

Yup, they're the ones that burned a million quid (whether it was fake cash or not is open to question), the same ones who fired blanks from an "assault rifle" over the audience at the Brit awards in 92 at the end of the performance of 3am Eternal (an interesting version since they were partnered by Extreme Noise Terror), earning them an automatic ban from going back on stage to collect the award they were to receive later, which they topped by leaving a dead sheep at the after-party with a sign around it's neck saying "I died for you - Bon Appetit"

Descendants of this bunch:

Pile of shit, honestly, you patently weren't banging out the shapes on mahoosive speakers in 1990 if you dig KLF

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
muhandis89 Sappers 19
Panoptes OTC and ACF 3
brighton hippy Gaming and Software 1