Kizzy: Mum at 14

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ad4m, Aug 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's on bbc 1, a quest for a teenager who got pregnant at 13 to go find the scally chav dad and make him pay child support etc.

fu cking hell.

bunch a chavvies

2. Wasnt me.

3. msr

msr LE

And a statutory rape charge, I trust.

msr

4. its not rape if she consents

5. Think MSR is referring to US law where if the female is under 16 (I think) it's classed as statutory rape whether she consented or not, as she's considered to young to give informed consent.

6. well if its U.S. isn't sex that age legal in most southern states. In fact is it illegal if you don't.

7. And if the boy is < 16, she gets charged with rape as well? It takes two to tango.

8. Put the pair of them in a sack - oh and the father too. Birth control sorted.

9. I don't know how it works in England but in Scotland it appears that it is not an offence for a female to have sex with a male under sixteen. If two fourteen year olds have sex only the male would be prosecuted.

Statutory rape laws apply if the girl is under thirteen and the maximum sentence is life. You would still be prosecuted for having sex with a girl under sixteen but there are certain defences that can be used and the maximum sentence is ten years.

10. Has anyone read the story? Here for your perusal.

She seems to have simply messed up, taken responsibility and is now working hard. Her parents are supporting her and looking after the nipper with her.

The "father", read sperm doner, appears to be a little gutless, and it might be nice if he has buckled down to his responsibilities too; gets a good job and pays his way for the nipper. But hey. (certainly what he´d be doing if he was mine).

What is a little disturbing is the insults she received whilst pregnant. I hardly think that sort of malicious activitiy is civilised.

Spitting at a 13/14 year old pregnant girl? What sort of fcuking inbreeds live aroun her?

All in all, she messed up. She seems remarkabley well adjusted to her new circumstances, and has a firm desire to advance, with her parents (and I hope the rest of the families support). Let´s hope she doesn´t give up and fall back on to the welfare system like so many other (older) girls in her position.

11. I watched about 5 minutes of this, the section that dealt with Kizzy's sibling dying and her father's thoughts that he couldn't have dealt with the family losing another child, if Kizzy had had an abortion. I only hope that he's not screwed up his daughter's and grandchild's life by making the decision based on what was best for him and his emotional state!

12. Did you see her one fcuked up sticky outy ear?

13. Hey, whats up with sticky out ears?

14. Kaylib? She can't even spell the name she chose for the poor little blighter.

15. Kizzy? Kayleb? Their not names, they're Typo's!