kit wanted

Good day folks,
I am involved with a cadet group an would like to know if anyone has or can source a complete roll of belt webbing NSN 8305-99-3745746 (i believe it is 57 metres long)
also a shed load of buckles and slides for same
i have tried to order through normal channels but was told that cadets buy their own belts and having looked at the price per belt from Cadet Direct i was amazed at the price they charged plus postage and bearing in mind that some parents don't have endless amounts of money it would be nice if i could locate these items for a sensible price
if anyone can help please email me at aj2212@talktalk.net

Boxy

GCM
You were told shite then, if you’re in the ACF the demand goes up the normal G4 chain, if you’re in the CCF it goes to your CTT G4

Good day folks,
I am involved with a cadet group an would like to know if anyone has or can source a complete roll of belt webbing NSN 8305-99-3745746 (i believe it is 57 metres long)
also a shed load of buckles and slides for same
i have tried to order through normal channels but was told that cadets buy their own belts and having looked at the price per belt from Cadet Direct i was amazed at the price they charged plus postage and bearing in mind that some parents don't have endless amounts of money it would be nice if i could locate these items for a sensible price
if anyone can help please email me at aj2212@talktalk.net
Cadets have to buy their own green belts? Rubbish. Sounds like your storeman needs a kick up the arrse.

RTU'd

LE
Contact your local Army Reserve unit, ask to speak to the QM.
Most will be happy to help you as most are aligned to ACF/CCF units.
However if you are not "official" then you have no hope.

Boxy

GCM
Do you mean 57mm wide perhaps ?

It comes in a 50m roll, cut to suit, rather than giving NSNs for XS, S,M, L & XL

But again I emphasise the fact that it’s a demandable item through the relative system, if he’s getting mugged off he should take it higher, there is no way the cadets should be paying for this.

* Gender assumed