Kit Reviews

I've just submitted the first review to the Reviews sections of the site. Until then completely empty as it's a new part of the site that we've only just enabled. I think it has the potential to be very useful, but clearly it will take a while to get going.

So if you've a loved or loathed bit of kit with some sort of spurious military connection, why not submit a review and help the site grow? It's straight forward except for two things. Firstly to make start a new line type this
and to start a new paragraph - you guessed it -

. Secondly you can't upload a picture so if you want to include one send it to admin@arrse.co.uk.

One of the admins or mods will have to approve the review before it goes live, but this should be fairly quick as a good number of us seem to be living on this site at the moment.

Get typing!

How the monkeys did you find this post thedobo ???

I hammered my BBFO MOD issue deployment bag round Iraq last year as a civvie. It got hammered, overloaded ect. Still going strong now Im home.
Cracking bit of kit. :D

mucus said:
I hammered my BBFO MOD issue deployment bag round Iraq last year as a civvie. It got hammered, overloaded ect. Still going strong now Im home.
Cracking bit of kit. :D
the big black one? Mines not been anywhere quite as exotic but yeah its a great piece of kit (better than those shitty old red/blue/brown ones)

BBear

LE
Kit Reviewer
Seconded. I haven't been anywhere sandy, and wont for at least a couple of years yet (at best) - but yeah cracking bit of kit.

Was going to fork out a fair whack for a Berghaus grip bag, when my mate said he'd just go diffy his and I could pay him back. In the end swapped a german roll mat (the flat one?) for the deployment bag. Great swap!