Kit Reviews

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Good CO, Jul 25, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

I've just submitted the first review to the Reviews sections of the site. Until then completely empty as it's a new part of the site that we've only just enabled. I think it has the potential to be very useful, but clearly it will take a while to get going.

So if you've a loved or loathed bit of kit with some sort of spurious military connection, why not submit a review and help the site grow? It's straight forward except for two things. Firstly to make start a new line type this
    and to start a new paragraph - you guessed it -

. Secondly you can't upload a picture so if you want to include one send it to admin@arrse.co.uk.

One of the admins or mods will have to approve the review before it goes live, but this should be fairly quick as a good number of us seem to be living on this site at the moment.

Get typing!

2. Bump

What happened to this very worthy idea, anyone?

3. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

review section? Where?

4. Feckin hell, how old is this?

5. ditto!

6. Ghost :?

7. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Hey, I didn't bump it - honest!

8. How the monkeys did you find this post thedobo ???

9. I hammered my BBFO MOD issue deployment bag round Iraq last year as a civvie. It got hammered, overloaded ect. Still going strong now Im home.
    Cracking bit of kit. :D

10. I was having a 'life on mars' moment.

11. the big black one? Mines not been anywhere quite as exotic but yeah its a great piece of kit (better than those shitty old red/blue/brown ones)

12. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Seconded. I haven't been anywhere sandy, and wont for at least a couple of years yet (at best) - but yeah cracking bit of kit.

Was going to fork out a fair whack for a Berghaus grip bag, when my mate said he'd just go diffy his and I could pay him back. In the end swapped a german roll mat (the flat one?) for the deployment bag. Great swap!