Kit Modifications

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by 3942FAB, Oct 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Recently purchased a Berghaus Centurio 30 day-sack and one of the zipz for each of the side pouches are upside down so it wont take the Karrimor side pouches i was going to buy to add to it. Would anyone be able to remove the zip then replace it the right way up?
  2. Have you tried Jay jays or someone like that.
  3. Recently purchased from who?

Are they supposed to be upside down, send it back would be the first step if not, before forking out more beer tokens.

Jay Jays as mentioned Dixies corner, Dragon supplies, depends on your location?
  4. Purchased from RVOps, and I'm assuming its supposed to be upside down so it can only take the MMSP Berghaus sell to go with the day-sack, but I'm not wanting it to carry that much kit, just to use as a general day-sack. The more space you have, the more not needed rubbish you pack. Shall try your reccomendations. Cheers
  5. Rather than remove the zip and restitch it, why not get a new zip, and stitch the two halves back-to -back to make an adaptor.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Actually a good idea that, isn't there a bloke on here who customises bergens with pouches? RE_Stitch I think his username is...