Kit list

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by Bobby-Dazzla-82, Jul 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone have a kit list for the summer or midland challenge (even if it's an old one) I'm supposed to be going but have yet to given any idea of what to take, I've asked the recruiting officer at my TAC and all he said was he was waiting for someone to tell him.

As I'm supposed be going this coming Friday and I'm out of town working all week I'm struggling to see how I will be ready

Cheers in advance

2. All your 1157 plus some civies and flip flops.

3. Was thinking more specific mate, will I need smart civvies shirt and tie ? My own towels, my own phys kit etc

If anyone has a specific kit list they could send that would be ideal

4. When do you start? You should be given a kit list in your joining instructions

5. By all account the Army haven't given anyone any joining instruction, it's all a bit **** to be honest

6. When you loaded on you should get a kit list, is it phase one and CIC?

7. It'd both mate, all in one.

I asked all this at my TAC and even the recruitment officer said it was shocking that there was still no joining instructions for the midland challenge

8. PM me your email, I have my kit list from Saxon challenge which should be everything

9. Your a legend mate will do straight away