Kit List for ATR Pirbright Questions

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by scottishlad, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys

I have read a lot about ‘kit lists’ that are issued to you when you are going to start Phase 1 training.

Could anyone advise me of what is on this ‘kit list’ so I can start getting the gear in readiness before I go to (hopefully) ATR Pirbright.

Even better, if possible, could someone paste the list on this forum for me?

Also can anyone give me any ideas of what other stuff to take over and above of what is on the ‘kit list’?

Many thanks
  2. Thought you got a kit list from ya recruiter. Theres a thread somewhere Im sure bout basic training kit lists. Not much helpI know but hey :)
  3. I take it you have not passed selection yet mate? The kit list is in the back of the Civilian to Soldier magazine you get once you have passed selection.

There’s also reams of info on extra items to take and what not to take in a few of the other threads...its a lot of trawling but that’s what the search function is there for..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.