Kit list costs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question, how much did your kit list total? I'm 6 months out from basic and will be starting to put together my kit for basic soon. Would help me out.

Cheers.

BornSlippy said:
Just a quick question, how much did your kit list total? I'm 6 months out from basic and will be starting to put together my kit for basic soon. Would help me out.

Cheers.
and me .

The_Duke

LE
uksharpshooter said:
BornSlippy said:

Cheers.
and me .
Stop flapping. You have 6 months to work it out for yourselves. Besides, no-one can give you the answer without knowing exactly what model of iron/shoes/trainers etc you plan on buying.

If you are that worried, stop dribbling all over this website and cost it out for yourself online by checking prices on Argos/M&S/Lidl etc. Once you have done that, budget for it or suggest the larger items as gifts from family if you have a birthday in the meantime.

Oh, and once again - stop flapping and use the search functions on the recruiting sub-forums.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
uksharpshooter said:
BornSlippy said:

Cheers.
and me .
You both, evidently, have access to computers, tell me; just how hard is it to take the kit list and google Argos/Asda/Tesco/The On-line Retailer of your choice?

Mr_Fingerz said:
uksharpshooter said:
BornSlippy said:

Cheers.
and me .
You both, evidently, have access to computers, tell me; just how hard is it to take the kit list and google Argos/Asda/Tesco/The On-line Retailer of your choice?
no we were asking how much on average other people have spent on there kit lists to give rough average thanks

No shit sherlocks, yes we do have internet access but you could just answer the ******* question and tell us what your total was/is. If alot of people do that it would help out given that we could assume a general cost for the kit-list.

uksharpshooter said:
Mr_Fingerz said:
uksharpshooter said:
BornSlippy said:

Cheers.
and me .
no we were asking how much on average other people have spent on there kit lists to give rough average thanks
This.

BornSlippy said:
No s*** sherlocks, yes we do have internet access but you could just answer the * question and tell us what your total was/is. If alot of people do that it would help out given that we could assume a general cost for the kit-list.
bornslippy seeing as ur in surrey u going 1 Royal anglian ?

uksharpshooter said:
BornSlippy said:
No s*** sherlocks, yes we do have internet access but you could just answer the * question and tell us what your total was/is. If alot of people do that it would help out given that we could assume a general cost for the kit-list.
No mate Royal Engineers, you?

The_Duke

LE
So what you are saying is that you could find out exactly how much you would have to spend, but would prefer to have a load of people from a website tell you how much they spent so you could have a very rough idea?

In other words, "I am too lazy to do some work for myself, and would rather have a half-baked answer from someone else".

BornSlippy said:
uksharpshooter said:
BornSlippy said:
No mate Royal Engineers, you?
1 Royal anglian just thought u will be going basic same time as mw would be nice to have friendly face there but ur going engineers good choice i think . i like infantry though

The_Duke said:
So what you are saying is that you could find out exactly how much you would have to spend, but would prefer to have a load of people from a website tell you how much they spent so you could have a very rough idea?

In other words, "I am too lazy to do some work for myself, and would rather have a half-baked answer from someone else".
Yes that is exactly what we are saying, was that hard to understand?

The_Duke said:

no would just like to no how much other recruits are spending so i dont turn up all gucci they think im a flash cnut

The_Duke

LE
BornSlippy said:
The_Duke said:

Yes that is exactly what we are saying, was that hard to understand?
Idle.

Fail.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
You'll go far in this mans army.

Mr_Fingerz said:
thanks for the boost mate feel really good bout me self now that i have had ur thumbs up cheers

The_Duke

LE
BornSlippy said:
Mr_Fingerz said:
Too right I will with the amount of pond life in it.
Mind you, at least they managed to get in it - you are 6 months and several shopping trips away from even starting.

Any idea how much the kit list will cost you? You should try and find out....

The_Duke said:
BornSlippy said:
Mr_Fingerz said:
Too right I will with the amount of pond life in it.
Mind you, at least they managed to get in it - you are 6 months and several shopping trips away from even starting.

Any idea how much the kit list will cost you? You should try and find out....
I was hoping you would give me a rough idea...

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
uksharpshooter said:
Mr_Fingerz said:
thanks for the boost mate feel really good bout me self now that i have had ur thumbs up cheers
Anything to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.