Kit Issue for SuTs

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by 3_Peco_Seconds_GO, Apr 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are they given a list of all the kit they have been issued(thinking CS95 etc) ? not the 1033 stuff,

If for some reason said Sut has transfered from another unit what happens to the kit he was issued?

2. 9 out of 10 times the sut keeps eqip and qm, unit indents for eqip :D

3. Thanks ... just something in the Altcar thread struch a chord about kit issued and not issued ..

4. if a sut trans from anthr unit and is tos, the trg staff should be making sure the sut has all eqip needed to attend rtc
    :) :)

5. I agree totally .. just this one SuT transfer and things got kinda arse ended with no time to sort it out as we're stood down for this week ..

6. busy busy tue night then :frustrated:

7. You wonder why I told you by PM that you post shite?

8. You'll usually have to hand everything back in, even though the clothing will just be binned.

Naturally it makes sense to consider some kind of internal accounting exercise, but since when does sense come into the equation?

You might get lucky and not have to hand in your clothing, but don't bank on it.

9. BB, not me .. one of our new recruits ... but he came to us with only half his kit issued and no paper work to back it up .. 'its all on the Puter' *shakes head*

10. Would have to disagree with you there. I was told I keep all my CS95 and my new unit reissues me with webbing and bergen. The impression I got from my unit staff (CQMS, CSM etc.), this was the rule and not the exception. Then again, it is the army!

**Edited to add: My unit doesn't actually have a clothing stores in its TAC, not sure if that has anything to do with it :?

11. Keep the clothing but hand in your webbing etc.

12. I transferred Units over two years ago, I just kept all my issue kit and had it transferred over to the new Unit. I did get £170 deducted from my pay for some thing, took best part of 9 months to find out it originated form my old unit. I still have no idea what it was for.

13. speak yo your psi about it :( :( :( :( :( :(

14. I did and was direct to old unit, letters send but no replies. I got to the point where I just gave up as the time I spent chasing it up out weighed the deducted funds.

15. do you think your old unit, wouldnt chase you, if thet had over payed you by the tune of 170 sheets ?....... its your dip dash they have taken, you worked for it, FIND OUT WHY !!!!!!!!! :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: