Kit Identification

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by tankieboy, Feb 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Can anyone tell me what this is, who uses it and what for?



  2. It's a Cormorant Bearer Module manned by the Royal Signals.
  3. What's the tank at the back for then?

    Is it a giant thermos for their coffee?
  4. Tank at the back? Been at the famous grouse or something? I reckon you are looking at the grid reflectors (x3) mounted face down sort of in the middle?
  5. Ah well, I sit corrected!