Kit Ideas

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by theMoth123, May 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Kit Ideas

I like keeping my hands busy with projects like small time inventions etc. and I was wondering if there was any piece of kit that anyone has ever wanted but is not readily available or doesn't even exist that I could try my hand to? any ideas would be helpful and if I actually make something from it I will post it up here and if its relatively cheap to manufacture, I may even sell a couple. So if anyone has any thoughts it would be greatly appreciated.

2. I want a large catapult or any device that can send my boss into orbit. She's probably about 80kg. Many thanks and no she doesn't need to come back safely or at all even.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Something I've always thought would be ideal would be a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range. You'd probably need to be a registered firearms dealer to make them though.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ducking stool, scolds bridle perhaps?

5. Hardly new, but a scaled-down trebuchet for firing prisoners' severed heads back into enemy positions.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

a gravity defying bergan would be good. and a hovertank.

• Like Like x 1
  7. A bowler hat with sleeves

• Like Like x 4
  8. I'd like a time machine please. Preferably one made out of a car, perhaps made by a defunct Northern Ireland based manufacturer. Ideally accelerating to a given speed of, oh let's say 88mph, were trigger the actual time travel device. I'm just grasping at random ideas here you understand.

Oh, and I'd like a wanking machine shaped like the late Queen Mum as well.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 1
  10. Like this?
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369143884.333097.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

11. Whatever you consider, if its carried by the person, it needs to be lightweight, small and tough.

12. Rolled up or not?

13. Re-usable toilet paper.

OK, OK, it's a shit idea.

• Like Like x 1