• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Kit Ideas

Kit Ideas

I like keeping my hands busy with projects like small time inventions etc. and I was wondering if there was any piece of kit that anyone has ever wanted but is not readily available or doesn't even exist that I could try my hand to? any ideas would be helpful and if I actually make something from it I will post it up here and if its relatively cheap to manufacture, I may even sell a couple. So if anyone has any thoughts it would be greatly appreciated.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Kit Ideas

I like keeping my hands busy with projects like small time inventions etc. and I was wondering if there was any piece of kit that anyone has ever wanted but is not readily available or doesn't even exist that I could try my hand to? any ideas would be helpful and if I actually make something from it I will post it up here and if its relatively cheap to manufacture, I may even sell a couple. So if anyone has any thoughts it would be greatly appreciated.
I want a large catapult or any device that can send my boss into orbit. She's probably about 80kg. Many thanks and no she doesn't need to come back safely or at all even.

Something I've always thought would be ideal would be a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range. You'd probably need to be a registered firearms dealer to make them though.

M

Mark The Convict

Hardly new, but a scaled-down trebuchet for firing prisoners' severed heads back into enemy positions.

I'd like a time machine please. Preferably one made out of a car, perhaps made by a defunct Northern Ireland based manufacturer. Ideally accelerating to a given speed of, oh let's say 88mph, were trigger the actual time travel device. I'm just grasping at random ideas here you understand.

Oh, and I'd like a wanking machine shaped like the late Queen Mum as well.

I'll have a bash with a sensible comment.

How about Cordura Molle pouches (Think Contractors, so Coyote Tan (Spams), Black or Blue/Black (Brits) as all UK Contractor Osprey is blue to comply with the Geneva Convention) A lot of Contractors I know spend hours on the Internet looking to buy this stuff which is vastly overpriced. Concentrate on Commanders Pouches (not the naff Admin pouches which are good for sweet FA) and on Utility pouches, small and medium and a First aid Pouch.

You make them (at a reasonable price) They'll buy them!

Latest Threads