• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Kit for sale

Right airsofters I have loads of 95, desert and some mtp including ubacs in desert and mtp trousers, brown t-shirts 2 mark 6 helmets 2 mark 6a helmets and I think a mk7 all have covers. Also a DPM cot vest and I think 2 desert ones and a few camelbaks in green or desert.
I put this to airsofters as I am a big lad and all kit is 190/120 or the largest trousers the army do before special measure. Is there any interest in the kit I can send pics etc just thought I'd put the feelers out first.

Right airsofters I have loads of 95, desert and some mtp including ubacs in desert and mtp trousers, brown t-shirts 2 mark 6 helmets 2 mark 6a helmets and I think a mk7 all have covers. Also a DPM cot vest and I think 2 desert ones and a few camelbaks in green or desert.
I put this to airsofters as I am a big lad and all kit is 190/120 or the largest trousers the army do before special measure. Is there any interest in the kit I can send pics etc just thought I'd put the feelers out first.
Didn't you hand all that in at the same time I handed mine in?

Have you tried the local ACF detachment? They are bound to have a wheezy PT-Phobic AI who loves dressing up on comedy oversized DPM/12x12s :D
Oi! I resemble that remark!

DPM is sooooo last decade. Yer airsofter wont show a flicker of interest for anything not in MTP or multicam, so popping along to your local ACF det might help you offload some of it, especially the camelbaks. But if its all 190/120, only the adults will be interested.

But leave the helmets at home. Cadets and kevlar is a bad idea.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oi! I resemble that remark!

DPM is sooooo last decade. Yer airsofter wont show a flicker of interest for anything not in MTP or multicam, so popping along to your local ACF det might help you offload some of it, especially the camelbaks. But if its all 190/120, only the adults will be interested.

But leave the helmets at home. Cadets and kevlar is a bad idea.
Have you sorted out Sebastian yet?

Buzz it came with my herrick issue when I dekitted she had back what she wanted and said the rest is yours to do with as you please I don't want it.
Yes of course they always tell you to keep new generation ballistic helmets.

It's not like anyone else needs one.
**** off you boring *****. My buckshee kit paid for a car. None of it was stolen either. I was just ace at acquiring gear lost by admin clusterfucks.

Latest Threads