Kit for sale

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by HEART_STOPPER, Aug 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right airsofters I have loads of 95, desert and some mtp including ubacs in desert and mtp trousers, brown t-shirts 2 mark 6 helmets 2 mark 6a helmets and I think a mk7 all have covers. Also a DPM cot vest and I think 2 desert ones and a few camelbaks in green or desert.
    I put this to airsofters as I am a big lad and all kit is 190/120 or the largest trousers the army do before special measure. Is there any interest in the kit I can send pics etc just thought I'd put the feelers out first.
  2. Didn't you hand all that in at the same time I handed mine in?
  3. I may have kept a box or six!

4. Our RMP members will find that very interesting!:clap:
  5. The local circus are also showing an interest due to a vacancy in their freak show for the world's fattest soldier.
  6. Oi! I resemble that remark!

DPM is sooooo last decade. Yer airsofter wont show a flicker of interest for anything not in MTP or multicam, so popping along to your local ACF det might help you offload some of it, especially the camelbaks. But if its all 190/120, only the adults will be interested.

But leave the helmets at home. Cadets and kevlar is a bad idea.
  7. BH I'm not the "worlds" fattest but I am a big old unit and VG it's only comedy if it's either too large or has an AAC beret above it ;)
  8. Have you sorted out Sebastian yet?
  9. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your def...................... Wait, let me just Google the rest.
  10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Did this came from an army camp recently ?
    Was it in contact with any AI ?
    Has it been decorated in an interesting shade of "Hint of Brain" ?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. PM sent Ref Mk 7.
  12. Newborn or a bit older?
  13. Bit older ;)

Remember I'm fat so all spelling mistakes are down to sausage fingers (or brandy) ;)
  14. As for the coppers, mate I've handed in what was asked for, what more can I do ;)
  15. had Buckshee kit?

Got a receipt for them, have you?

If not, I think you'll find that what you've got is known as, Stolen kit!

Good job I'm not Old Bill!