kit for sale -

just left the Army and i have some buckshee kit knocking around if anyone is interested ? I am open to reasonable offers with regard to price and i can send photos of all the kit on request.

DPM arktis sigma ops vest - great condition although some of the dpm is faded. otherwise al good, looking for £80 ONO

dpm webbing - full set (2xdouble ammo,2x utility, 1x OG fold out trauma pouch, hippo pads, OG bayonet frog,padded yolke, utility strap around back pouches) its faded and well used but no damage - £25 ONO

DPM arctic SF smock, armpit and hip venting zips, fleece lined pockets, mesh lining, wired hood velcro cuffs,drawcords at waist and bottom, additional compass pouch on top left chest pocket. as new £35 ONO

magpuls - 12 i think, brand new £12 for the lot

OG osprey admin panel - velcro front with pistol mag pouch and paperwork holder thingy, elastic cord along front. brand new £6

any questions feel free to contact me

just left the Army and i have some buckshee kit knocking around if anyone is interested ? I am open to reasonable offers with regard to price and i can send photos of all the kit on request.

DPM arktis sigma ops vest - great condition although some of the dpm is faded. otherwise al good, looking for £80 ONO

dpm webbing - full set (2xdouble ammo,2x utility, 1x OG fold out trauma pouch, hippo pads, OG bayonet frog,padded yolke, utility strap around back pouches) its faded and well used but no damage - £25 ONO

DPM arctic SF smock, armpit and hip venting zips, fleece lined pockets, mesh lining, wired hood velcro cuffs,drawcords at waist and bottom, additional compass pouch on top left chest pocket. as new £35 ONO

magpuls - 12 i think, brand new £12 for the lot

OG osprey admin panel - velcro front with pistol mag pouch and paperwork holder thingy, elastic cord along front. brand new £6

any questions feel free to contact me
What size is the smock? and I'm very interested in the webbing, how do you want payment? Paypal? Will it be posted or ?

KUG if that smock is not your size P.M me coz I've got one for sale.

You did not think of offering them to anyone in the G4 Branch or your friendly QM?
Why would he, or indeed why should he? It only goes off to textile companies or is burnt. Nearly every single bit of kit I was issued, except my old shitty junior leader's issue, was retained and sold on ebay. Cheers easy.

my actual measurements are 170/86 so probably a bit too big on the chest. Definitely interested in the webbing where abouts you from for collection if not delivery?